WARNING, Do not use this company, I placed an order for flowers 5 days before Mother's Day and they charged my credit card and gave me a confirmation number.The very next day I received an email about a refund, so I called and an answering service took the message.

I was told that they were to busy taking and processing orders but that someone would get back to me as soon as possible. No one ever did, nothing was delivered.

I think that 5 days is more than enough time to process a flower delivery for Mother's Day.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

I ordered flowers for mothers day.. Never arrived.. They refuse to refund claiming that "it was delivered".

Horrible.

NEVER BUY FROM WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS

company is a complete scam!TRIED to order flowers for mothers day.

they took order guaranteed would arrive. also said they would send email confirmation. when I didnt receive my confirmation I got suspicious and started reading all the NEGATIVE reviews. called the company and ofcourse decline everything and play all innocent.

I asked them how they could look at themselves in the mirror every day knowing they are rippin people off all day long.Hope they get paid more than minimum wage to be a *** bag!!