On 2/27/13 I ordered flowers for a funeral.I specified that I did not want any substitutions, unless it was for another item that I specified.I was assured it would not be substituted, unless the gladiolas were a different color, but no other subs.On 3/6, when the grieving person returned to work and thanked me for the flowers and described them, they WERE NOT the flowers I specifically ordered.

I contacted customer service, who acted disinterested and he kept repeating the same thing over and over---he could do nothing except give me a $30 coupon. I told him I already had a coupon and would NOT reorder from them anyway.He said I HAD TO EMAIL A PHOTO of the flowers! I was astounded...I am supposed to go to the deceased's family home to take a photo?

yeah, right.I paid over $60 for those flowers.Never again.Don't order unless you can SEE the flowers yourself, and , oh yes, you must voice your complaints within 24 hrs!!!!!

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers The Perfect Cheer Arrangement Review from Lakeville, Minnesota Wesley Berry Flowers "This company is a scam! I was completely mortified. The person I sent the flowers to told me they looked very unprofessionally arranged and they were jammed in a small..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Bait and switch over and over Wesley Berry Flowers "In early July, I searched online to deliver flowers to someone in Pocahontas, AR. The total included extra charges that were not clear before I submitted payment. I..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers for funeral embarassingly small when I paid for exquisite upgrade Wesley Berry Flowers "AVOID MY MISTAKE - READ THIS! I ordered flowers for a funeral. The arrangement was called the "Givens Plant Basket". The basic plant basket was 59.99 and..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Bouquet Review from Milwaukee, Wisconsin Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday. I requested a Spring bouquet. I was told, they had just the perfect arrangements for $55.31 everything inluded. Same day delivery was promised...." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Don't waste your money! Rude seller, damaged order, poor customer service Southern Style Design Bar "Ordered vinyl on 8/21/17, arrived 10/6/17 damaged. The box had obviously been crushed prior to shipping, so the items would fit. It had been awkwardly taped shut, and the vinyl..." Read more Carpet Shenanigans Gilford NH Lowes Flooring Department Lowes "We went to Lowe's to try to buy carpet. First of all, we had to go back three times, waiting 45 minutes each JUST TO GET SERVICE. I should have..." Read more We Clean Carpets - Didn’t even get the stains We Clean Carpets "I was quoted 100$ for my living room, master bedroom and a hallway. When arrived it came out to $140$ Because of an environment fee? And taxes. Got a call..." Read more Goggles4u - Not Good. Very Poor Quality Frames Goggles4u "I purchased 3 pair of glasses. Within 6 months 2 pair had broken frames. Now these aren't heavily worn or played sports in. They sit on my desk and get..." Read more