I spent $75.00 to have flowers sent to a friend.They arrived two days after her birthday and were left outside her door on a rainy day and only one little wilted flower survived!!!!

Wesley Berry had an "upgraded order" sent and told me I would get a credit. The "credit" was a $40.00 discount toward a future order!!!!! My friend NEVER received the second delivery and after WEEKS of writing emails to Wesley Berry and calling to NO AVAIL I was told that their policy was that if they're computer record stated that flowers were delivered, that they would not give a refund. So NOBODY got flowers and they basically STOLE my $75.00.

That is how I feel.I am furious!!!!

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Southfield, Michigan, United States #652403

Please file a complaint with the Michigan BBB...They are located in Michigan but run under several names...they are only capable of delivering their product in Michigan...they ship flowers UPS like pro flowers in a box now who wants that NOONE...they rip many people off every DAY and I'm baffled how HE gets away with it...hope you find some resolution ....

Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers Review from Haltom City, Texas Wesley Berry Flowers "Placed an order for sympathy flowers. The image in the right is what I ordered. The image on the left is what was delivered. Tried to contact them and no..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Roses Flowers Review from Chicago, Illinois Wesley Berry Flowers "I got flowers today .1 dozen pink roses.edges are brown,slight aroma,wilted. My daughter ordered from seattle it was for mothers day. Very dissappointing.it was meant to cheer me since 1st..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers for funeral embarassingly small when I paid for exquisite upgrade Wesley Berry Flowers "AVOID MY MISTAKE - READ THIS! I ordered flowers for a funeral. The arrangement was called the "Givens Plant Basket". The basic plant basket was 59.99 and..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Bouquet Review from Milwaukee, Wisconsin Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday. I requested a Spring bouquet. I was told, they had just the perfect arrangements for $55.31 everything inluded. Same day delivery was promised...." Read more Simple Mobile - Wouldnt refund my 27$ after stealing Simple Mobile "MY PHONE WAS DEEMED COMPATIBLE by a simple mobile rep then after the $ is taken out of my account i call back trying to set it up and a..." Read more Great Value Shepherd's Pie Great Value "This was the worst Great Value product I have ever tried from Walmart. Following directions carefully, the end product was a sloppy mess. It was mostly just soupy mashed potatoes..." Read more Clairol - Dye did not turn dark Clairol "I have used clairol root touch up for at least 5 years and never had an issue. I mixed the color and activator today and it didn't look the same..." Read more Mypillow - Buyer Beware - Mattress Topper Mypillow "...I ordered the mattress topper and it arrived with a tear.The same day it arrived I sent customer service a photo, and also showed where part of the topper had..." Read more