Style and Design
Turnaround Time

This "company" will 100% scam you and steal from you if you use them.IF your flowers actually do get delivered I guarantee they will not be the flowers you ordered.

Customer service is a joke. If you attempt to call customer service they will give you a bull *** store credit that you'll never be able to or want to use again or they will hang up on you.

If you ask to speak with a supervisor they will put you on hold and never pick up the phone again.This company takes advantage of people and it's not right that they are still in business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all of the above" of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $60. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments