I am so upset right now.I ordered flowers for an Aunt's funeral that we could not make it to.

They were never delivered. I repeatedly called WB and they kept telling me that the order was confirmed and I would get a phone call when they were delivered. When they finally did call the day after the funeral they wanted to know where we would like them delivered to. They then said the arrangement would be upgraded.

What good would that do after the funeral is over??

Please do not trust this place.Now on to the fight to try to get our $200.00 returned.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

I had a horrible experience as well. No delivery, and unable to talk to anyone who could do anything. The call center is a joke. Fake niceties and they can only send messages to the "florists". No on calls back.

I was angry and looking on this site, and someone from Wesley Berry put a direct number to call for help. I called it and got right through to someone who immediately credited back the amount. I am still upset that my mother never got her flowers after her surgery, and they had no idea why it was never sent. Offered me a $3 credit for another set of flowers...uhm, NO THANK YOU!

Anyways, try calling them directly: 1-248-669-5034. Patrick was very helpful.