When my brother died, my good friend order a succlent planter for me.When nothing arrived on the day promised, she called them again.

They apologized and asked if they could send roses instead. She said no and the next day a dozen mixed color roses arrived in a box with a vase. The poor roses were pretty beat up and started to fade by the next morning. She called them back and they promised to deliver what she ordered.

It arrived today. In the box were 5 little plants in little plastic pots wrapped in bubble wrap. Included was a plastic container to plant them in. Their soil was loose and fell out of the box when I opened them.

There was not enough soil included with them to plant them so I will go out and get some for them. They did not deliver what she ordered and they were 2 weeks late.

I have tried to get them on the phone but the first representative hung up on me when I asked for a customer service supervisor and I have not been able to get a human on the phone.There are plenty of other florist out there, use them not Wesley Berry Flowers in Michigan.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Plant.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers - Should have checked reviews!!! Wesley Berry Flowers "NEVER have I been charged a card fee, vase fee, what a scam. I then chose an arrangement that said "7 left-same day delivery" thinking it was prepared and..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible Flowers, Scams and Fraud Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered a European Garden Bouquet for my mom's birthday. She received a plant garden with a few carnations. I called and complained, and they agreed to send..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Bait and switch over and over Wesley Berry Flowers "In early July, I searched online to deliver flowers to someone in Pocahontas, AR. The total included extra charges that were not clear before I submitted payment. I..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers Review from Gadsden, Alabama Wesley Berry Flowers "I am posting as a florist that received an order from your establishment. You sent us an order for a total of $49.97 when in fact you charged the customer..." Read more Screwed by Sling TV Sling Tv "Spent weeks deciding on what streaming service to use when I cut the cord. Finally decided on Sling, paid my $80 for two months of service. Unfortunately, some of my..." Read more Carpet Shenanigans Gilford NH Lowes Flooring Department Lowes "We went to Lowe's to try to buy carpet. First of all, we had to go back three times, waiting 45 minutes each JUST TO GET SERVICE. I should have..." Read more City Furniture - Warranty coverage is a joke don't pay it City Furniture "I just purchased the sofa from City Furniture not even 2 months ago the color is already coming off on the elbow I have paid for the extra coverage but..." Read more Car Part Planet - Terrible Experience Car Part Planet "I never submit reviews but as bad as my experience was i am going to. Engine showed up late. Extremely rusty on the inside (see attached photo) and full of..." Read more