I placed an order and realized I had put in a wrong portion of the address. The background noise was horrendous, all of these customer service people are apparently sitting right on top of each other and you can hear the other conversations going. Regardless of that, I call back a second time to cancel the order because I found a company that was a lot less expensive. First they tried to make me take a store credit and I told them no, I wont ever be using your company again, then she told me I would receive an email about the refund. This never came. The flowers were delivered and WERE NOTHING LIKE what I had chosen. Essentially I paid $56.00 for a plain Daisy arrangement.

I sent a detailed email concerning all of this and I have not heard a thing from this rip off joint.

Please Please do yourself a favor and NEVER use this company.

I have added the picture of what I ordered and what was sent.

Would you pissed?

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments