I ordered flowers for my sister-in-law when she gave birth to her daughter.I chose same day delivery and was charged $20 for it.

I got an email that order was delayed. It has been three days and still no flowers. After 2 emails and 3 calls, I finally spoke to a very rude woman who told me they would be delivered today. Too bad she is NO LONGER in the hospital.

We'll see if they get there, but I'm not holding my breath. When I expressed how disappointed I was, the woman said, "yeah, there's an apology letter with the flowers". Great!

Just what I want with a gift.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers - Should have checked reviews!!! Wesley Berry Flowers "NEVER have I been charged a card fee, vase fee, what a scam. I then chose an arrangement that said "7 left-same day delivery" thinking it was prepared and..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers Review from Hattiesburg, Mississippi Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered flowers for my grandma the price said 30$ i added a balloon for 4.99$ and a 10$ upgrade so im thinkin with tax and fees it might be..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Bait and switch over and over Wesley Berry Flowers "In early July, I searched online to deliver flowers to someone in Pocahontas, AR. The total included extra charges that were not clear before I submitted payment. I..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Same Day Delivery Service Review from Colleyville, Texas Wesley Berry Flowers "I placed an order 3 days ago for same day delivery, the 70.00$ was taken out of my bank account and my girlfriend still has not received them. Everyday I..." Read more American Mattress - Warranty Scam American Mattress "Time to replace mattress & foundation. Original items with frame bought at American Mattress. After 7 months, with only one person sleeping in this Queen mattress ($1200) the sides developed..." Read more Great Value Shepherd's Pie Great Value "This was the worst Great Value product I have ever tried from Walmart. Following directions carefully, the end product was a sloppy mess. It was mostly just soupy mashed potatoes..." Read more Empower Laptop - Motherboard ..... TRASH !!!!! Empower Laptop "Acquistato MB ... Arrivata non funzionante. Rispedita,a spese mie, arrivata altra MB...non funzionante. I "signori"credevano che volessi fregarli così ho fotografato le MB insieme in cui erano evidenti i numeri..." Read more Car Part Planet - Terrible Experience Car Part Planet "I never submit reviews but as bad as my experience was i am going to. Engine showed up late. Extremely rusty on the inside (see attached photo) and full of..." Read more