Wesley Berry Flowers - Don't buy flowers from them!!!!!!!!!!!
I order 21 white roses, 3 lilies and 5 coronations.They deliver 1 day latter, and there was not a single flower in the basket!!!(and it suppose to be in vase).
All it was a basket with green ugly, very ugly greenery in it. And its impossible to get hold of them!!! Their customer service never answers the phone or call you back!. What do i do in this case?
I paid 89$ for this ugly basket? Really? I'm so pist!!!! i left then 3 voice messages and guess what?
not a single response.
the only people to get hold of are the ones that are taking the orders.Once i try to explain what happen they put me on hold and you stay on hold forever.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Ripped me off
- Send flowers 1 day late
- Missing items in delivery
- Disrespect of the customer
- Reason of review:
- 1 day late delivery, and no flowers was delivered, just a basket with greenery.!
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered an arrangement from this company's website site on Friday, 12/28, for a funeral which I attended on 12/30. I was dismayed and embarrassed, however, by the flowers..."
- "I ordered a Flower arrangement for my Daughters 28th Birthday it came to $89.95, She lives in Pa so I thought it would be nice to send A colorful arrangement,..."
- "Company: Wesley Berry FlowersI received 6 white tulips from my boyfriend today, Monday, 2-13-12 (were supposed to arrive on Valentines day, tomorrow) ... AND were SUPPOSED TO BE RED..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "Friendly parent suggestion, please add elastic to toddler boots. I bought my 2 year old a pair of Disney Frozen Boots from JCPenney's in Nampa, Id. She was beyond excited..."
- "I ordered a dresser, night stand, and desk from Cymax. None of the pieces came labeled and, after spending hours putting a desk together, we found out the pre-made holes..."
- "EKTELON Refuses to stand by their defective products and refuses to even be courteous enough to respond to emails from customers! Copy of one email sent: I have been playing..."