Featured Not resolved
1.1
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I order 21 white roses, 3 lilies and 5 coronations.They deliver 1 day latter, and there was not a single flower in the basket!!!(and it suppose to be in vase).

All it was a basket with green ugly, very ugly greenery in it. And its impossible to get hold of them!!! Their customer service never answers the phone or call you back!. What do i do in this case?

I paid 89$ for this ugly basket? Really? I'm so pist!!!! i left then 3 voice messages and guess what?

not a single response.

the only people to get hold of are the ones that are taking the orders.Once i try to explain what happen they put me on hold and you stay on hold forever.

renee2015 wrote the review because of "1 day late delivery, and no flowers was delivered, just a basket with greenery.!" at Wesley Berry Flowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $88 and wants Wesley Berry Flowers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was ripped me off, send flowers 1 day late, missing items in delivery and awful customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wesley Berry Flowers and wesley berry flowers delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments