Boise, Idaho
Featured Not resolved

I order 21 white roses, 3 lilies and 5 coronations.They deliver 1 day latter, and there was not a single flower in the basket!!!(and it suppose to be in vase).

All it was a basket with green ugly, very ugly greenery in it. And its impossible to get hold of them!!! Their customer service never answers the phone or call you back!. What do i do in this case?

I paid 89$ for this ugly basket? Really? I'm so pist!!!! i left then 3 voice messages and guess what?

not a single response.

the only people to get hold of are the ones that are taking the orders.Once i try to explain what happen they put me on hold and you stay on hold forever.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: 1 day late delivery, and no flowers was delivered, just a basket with greenery.!.

I didn't like: Ripped me off, Send flowers 1 day late, Missing items in delivery, Disrespect of the customer.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers - MAJOR RIP-OFF!!! COMPANY WON'T RESPOND TO E-MAILS!!! Wesley Berry Flowers "I want to start off by saying that I don't normally complain about things but in this case, I feel it is necessary, as my mother was upset about this...." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Should have checked reviews!!! Wesley Berry Flowers "NEVER have I been charged a card fee, vase fee, what a scam. I then chose an arrangement that said "7 left-same day delivery" thinking it was prepared and..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers Make Me Blush Bouquet Review from Lexington Park, Maryland Wesley Berry Flowers "So I am the latest victim to this peice of *** company. First while placing my order the total amount due was 41 dollars and some change. I then entered..." Read more Review about Wesley Berry Flowers Dozen Roses from Hattiesburg, Mississippi Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered flowers for my grandma the price said 30$ i added a balloon for 4.99$ and a 10$ upgrade so im thinkin with tax and fees it might be..." Read more Lasko Products - Lasko model 4930 high velocity fan is a fire hazard Lasko Products "Model 4930 FAN IS A FIRE HAZARD!!! I purchased a high-velocity model 4930 3 months ago and because I have dogs I vacuum the intake regularly like 2-3 times a..." Read more Interim Healthcare - My experience was a lack of communication. The Aide from them complained about their lack of communicating. When the Aide could not come, they very seldom had a replacement, even though the Aide said Interim Healthcare "Interim dropped my son as a client when they were the ones failing to keep their commitment. If for any reason an Aide could not come, they would make minimum..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more Shasta Pools - Not s good start Shasta Pools "My husband and I purchased a home to be built at Sun City Festival buckets Arizona. Our sales person recommended Shasta Pools. Shasta Pool helped us design and planning of..." Read more