Same day delivery, promise not kept.Gave us the COMPLETE run around and said if we wanted to cancel they would give us a 40 dollar credit, but would keep the handling and shipping fee's though NOTHING was handled or shipped.

I said I am going to dispute this order on my banks end. I will tell them you are an unethical company and that if you want your 100% without delivering anything, you can take me to small claims court and get your money back. AWFUL company.

Would NOT recommend them, and know that YOU do have power in getting your money back.Don't let them bully you around!

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

To get to wes, you must, (in masses everyone, employee and customer) file complaints with teleflora and ftd. he is a vip with these companies and they take good care of him. However, they were slammed with complaints they would do something. And that is the only thing that would scare the sh#t out of him.

If you really care and want to change things do this....

1. contact about their VIP member, Teleflora 800.421.2815 or email us at salesadmin@teleflora.com

2. Contact about their VIP member FTD 1-800-788-9000 or email us at ftdmemberservices@ftdi.com

3. Tell pissed consumer not to take money to delete these postings, these effect his business and save customers.