Did WWW web search for local Big Rapids, MI florist and Wesley Berry Flowers came up as #1 (didn’t know it wasn’t local until after the order was placed)
1. Expected delivery 5/11/2013, wasn't delivered until 5/13/2013.
2. Item ordered wasn't anything close to what was delivered. I ordered a flower arrangement, but cut flowers were delivered.
3. Customer service was not available by phone. Called several telephone #s, each one said they would 'Answer shortly', but never did. I waited on line for 25 minutes on two different occasions, both times I was eventually disconnected. No chance to leave a message.
4. Filed complaint with BBB. BBB gives them an A+ rating with over 1400 complaints. Go figure?
5. Received a trite apology (form, I’m sure) letter giving me credit for my next order. Why would I order from them again?
Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.
Monetary Loss: $65.