Featured Not resolved

I wanted to brighter a friends day so I ordered a Glorious Garden from what was pictured on the site.What was delivered looked nothing like that.

It looked like a child threw it together with old flowers. It had none of the same flowers as pictured, the greens were different and the bow did not even match. It even had goldenrod stuck in it! On the left is the Glorious Garden I ordered and on the right is what was recieved.

What horrible service! I am one unhappy customer! Do not place an order with this company. Horrible!

Horrible!

Horrible!unacceptable!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $58. This person is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

That is too bad!But I must tell you that Wesley Berry did not make this BQT it was the Flower Shop they sent the order to.

Wesley berry is just a wire-out service with people who just sit at a desk and take your flower order and then your money.

They keep part of that and send the order out to a shop in the town you are wanting it delivered in.Please people I own a flower shop in Redmond, Or and all I can tell you is give your flower order to a local shop in the town you are trying to get flowers delivered do not use a wire order service to order flowers it is a rip off.

its called solidaster a common yellow filler...stop using order gatherers and you get quality!!!!

did you know they keep over 20.00 of your money and do not pass it along to the florists?!I wish people would stop using these crooks!