Staines-Upon-Thames, Surrey
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

We have all had the same experience!

I got my money back! I contacted the BBB in their city in Michigan and, when they fluffed me off with a stock answer I insisted some one at the BBB personally explain the AAA rating system when, by their own count, the number of unresolved complaints was in the thousands . The woman there had a difficult time doing so. I forwarded her reply to the names of the Wesley Berry company officers ( all of them) ...they are listed on the company website.

I posted a complaint on their Facebook page ( they took it down soon after).

I complained on this website and sent a copy to the company officers.

I requested a refund from my credit card provider claiming I did not receive my goods and services and sent a copy of that complaint to the officers of the company .

I received my full refund two days later.

You just fight...fight to get your money back. Don't let them get away with it! Good luck! And P.S......always use a credit card ( not debit card) for online orders!

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the above" and wants this business to "refund the money of every single person complaining on this website. and then close your business down completely and get some honest work!" as the author lost $165. This person is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. The most disappointing about flowers at Wesley Berry Flowers was fact that you are a dishonest company, totally ridiculous and put on hold forever , but reviewer liked pricing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments