Staines-Upon-Thames, Surrey
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

We have all had the same experience!

I got my money back! I contacted the BBB in their city in Michigan and, when they fluffed me off with a stock answer I insisted some one at the BBB personally explain the AAA rating system when, by their own count, the number of unresolved complaints was in the thousands . The woman there had a difficult time doing so. I forwarded her reply to the names of the Wesley Berry company officers ( all of them) ...they are listed on the company website.

I posted a complaint on their Facebook page ( they took it down soon after).

I complained on this website and sent a copy to the company officers.

I requested a refund from my credit card provider claiming I did not receive my goods and services and sent a copy of that complaint to the officers of the company .

I received my full refund two days later.

You just fight...fight to get your money back. Don't let them get away with it! Good luck! And P.S......always use a credit card ( not debit card) for online orders!

Reason of review: All of the above.

Preferred solution: Refund the money of every single person complaining on this website. And then close your business down completely and get some honest work!.

I liked: Pricing.

I didn't like: Fact that you are a dishonest company, Totally ridiculous, Put on hold forever, Failure to deliver on date requested.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion