Be very cautious.
This on-line company goes by a few names: Flower Delivery Express, Wesley Barry Flowers, American Floral Delivery, and Flowers - Nationwide.
Ordered for Valentines Day: A floral arrangement consisting of One Dozen Long Stem Roses arranged in a glass vase by a local florist and delivered by same local florist.
Spoke to Sean Powell (supervisor cust service rep) prior to writing this review. Sean refused to refund the order amount. He provided the following quote when I asked to speak to his boss: "My boss is the owner who pays me to take your call, and he will not speak with you". After a lengthy discuss this company refused to do the right thing for their customers.
1. Flowers shipped via fed ex from Michigan (not a local florist as advertised on the web site.)
2. Flowers were not pre-arranged. Flowers were shipped separate from vase in a box.
3. Flowers were wilted, dead with multiple bulbs disconnected from stems. They were also frozen.
4. Flowers shipped were not long stem premium roses (just standard roses)
5. Vase shipped was oversized and too large for amount of flowers shipped.
Monetary Loss: $80.