Wesley Berry Flowers - Flower Delivery Express - Wesley Barry Flowers
Be very cautious.
This on-line company goes by a few names: Flower Delivery Express, Wesley Barry Flowers, American Floral Delivery, and Flowers - Nationwide.
Ordered for Valentines Day: A floral arrangement consisting of One Dozen Long Stem Roses arranged in a glass vase by a local florist and delivered by same local florist.
Spoke to Sean Powell (supervisor cust service rep) prior to writing this review. Sean refused to refund the order amount. He provided the following quote when I asked to speak to his boss: "My boss is the owner who pays me to take your call, and he will not speak with you". After a lengthy discuss this company refused to do the right thing for their customers.
1. Flowers shipped via fed ex from Michigan (not a local florist as advertised on the web site.)
2. Flowers were not pre-arranged. Flowers were shipped separate from vase in a box.
3. Flowers were wilted, dead with multiple bulbs disconnected from stems. They were also frozen.
4. Flowers shipped were not long stem premium roses (just standard roses)
5. Vase shipped was oversized and too large for amount of flowers shipped.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ORDERED A CROSS FUNERAL SPRAY WAS SUPPOSE TO BE RED ROSES TRIMMED IN WHITE CARNATIONS,WITH A SMALL SPRAY OF ORCHIDS IN THE CENTER OF THE CROSS,WITH A WHITE RIBBON..."
- "I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday. I requested a Spring bouquet. I was told, they had just the perfect arrangements for $55.31 everything inluded. Same day delivery was promised...."
- "HORRIBLE!!! This is what she got. I ordered this. When I called, got hung up on. Their fees are outrageous!! Don't use them!!!..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "I love Ritz crackers but this box I bought is extra salty I can't eat them slow down the salt down I never had a salty box..."
- "Tee-Chip screwed up the delivery address for my order placed Sept 13th. It was delivered (via DHL to USPS) to the STATE next door. Tee-Chip wouldn't refund me. I've spent..."
- "Nobel Van Lines! I moved my household goods from Southern Florida. I was beyond outraged when two movers (an older man and a young kid) showed up at..."