Farmington, New Mexico

Update by user Sep 06, 2012

Thanks to this site I received a refund after \"Pissed Consumer\" sent Wesley Berry Flowers a notice including a photo of the item I had received, which had been included in my review. Thank you to this site. Love it.

Original review posted by user Aug 27, 2012

Flowers that were delivered to funeral were not even close to what was ordered paid 1 S29-4503 FTD PASTEL PEACE BASKET 67.99 2nd Choice: SIMILAR LOOK AND FEEL IS OK .00, Delivery: .00, Service: 19.99, Relay: .00, Tax: 5.28, Total: 93.26.I wish that I could post photo's of what was received.

There is a condition that protects them from giving money back. Will give a $ 50.00 credit but does not include handling fees.

Terrible Company.I posted complaint on their Facebook page with images and it was taken down, along with all of the other complaints.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers for funeral embarassingly small when I paid for exquisite upgrade Wesley Berry Flowers "AVOID MY MISTAKE - READ THIS! I ordered flowers for a funeral. The arrangement was called the "Givens Plant Basket". The basic plant basket was 59.99 and..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers The Perfect Cheer Arrangement Review from Lakeville, Minnesota Wesley Berry Flowers "This company is a scam! I was completely mortified. The person I sent the flowers to told me they looked very unprofessionally arranged and they were jammed in a small..." Read more Review about Wesley Berry Flowers Best Wishes Flowers from Gadsden, Alabama Wesley Berry Flowers "I am posting as a florist that received an order from your establishment. You sent us an order for a total of $49.97 when in fact you charged the customer..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Review about Wesley Berry Sympathy Flowers from Haltom City, Texas Wesley Berry Flowers "Placed an order for sympathy flowers. The image in the right is what I ordered. The image on the left is what was delivered. Tried to contact them and no..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more Shasta Pools - Not s good start Shasta Pools "My husband and I purchased a home to be built at Sun City Festival buckets Arizona. Our sales person recommended Shasta Pools. Shasta Pool helped us design and planning of..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more Home Depot - Do not buy a Raheem water heater Home Depot "Purchased a water heater from Home Depot. For a short period no problem. For the last 3 weeks We have only had hot water for 3 times. A repair person..." Read more