Farmington, New Mexico

Update by user Sep 06, 2012

Thanks to this site I received a refund after \"Pissed Consumer\" sent Wesley Berry Flowers a notice including a photo of the item I had received, which had been included in my review. Thank you to this site. Love it.

Original review posted by user Aug 27, 2012

Flowers that were delivered to funeral were not even close to what was ordered paid 1 S29-4503 FTD PASTEL PEACE BASKET 67.99 2nd Choice: SIMILAR LOOK AND FEEL IS OK .00, Delivery: .00, Service: 19.99, Relay: .00, Tax: 5.28, Total: 93.26.I wish that I could post photo's of what was received.

There is a condition that protects them from giving money back. Will give a $ 50.00 credit but does not include handling fees.

Terrible Company.I posted complaint on their Facebook page with images and it was taken down, along with all of the other complaints.

Review about: Sandwich.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $93
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Wesley Berry Flowers Roses Flowers Review from Chicago, Illinois Wesley Berry Flowers "I got flowers today .1 dozen pink roses.edges are brown,slight aroma,wilted. My daughter ordered from seattle it was for mothers day. Very dissappointing.it was meant to cheer me since 1st..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible customer service Wesley Berry Flowers "I placed an order for an "Admiring Elegance bouquet" with a premium upgrade. The bouquet that was delivered is completely different (picture added). I called customer service and the lady..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible Flowers, Scams and Fraud Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered a European Garden Bouquet for my mom's birthday. She received a plant garden with a few carnations. I called and complained, and they agreed to send..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Wesley Berry Flowe Same Day Delivery Service Review Wesley Berry Flowers "I placed an order 3 days ago for same day delivery, the 70.00$ was taken out of my bank account and my girlfriend still has not received them. Everyday I..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Keystone Rv - Leaking basement Keystone Rv "When it rains, we get a puddle of water on the right hand side of the basement. We replaced the weather stripping around the door, but it is still leaking...." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more Ashley Furniture Contradicted and Lied Ashley Furniture "My wife and I bought several pieces of new furniture for a house we were having built worth over $12k before discounts. The salesman and store manager (store on rt...." Read more