Update by user Sep 06, 2012

Thanks to this site I received a refund after \"Pissed Consumer\" sent Wesley Berry Flowers a notice including a photo of the item I had received, which had been included in my review. Thank you to this site. Love it.

Original review posted by user Aug 27, 2012

Flowers that were delivered to funeral were not even close to what was ordered paid 1 S29-4503 FTD PASTEL PEACE BASKET 67.99 2nd Choice: SIMILAR LOOK AND FEEL IS OK .00, Delivery: .00, Service: 19.99, Relay: .00, Tax: 5.28, Total: 93.26.I wish that I could post photo's of what was received.

There is a condition that protects them from giving money back. Will give a $ 50.00 credit but does not include handling fees.

Terrible Company.I posted complaint on their Facebook page with images and it was taken down, along with all of the other complaints.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers Make Me Blush Bouquet Review from Lexington Park, Maryland Wesley Berry Flowers "So I am the latest victim to this peice of *** company. First while placing my order the total amount due was 41 dollars and some change. I then entered..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Bait and switch over and over Wesley Berry Flowers "In early July, I searched online to deliver flowers to someone in Pocahontas, AR. The total included extra charges that were not clear before I submitted payment. I..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers Tulips Flowers Review from Dublin, California Wesley Berry Flowers "My husband placed an order for our anniversary for tulips. Didn't get tulips, but received the worst looking bouquet of 12 red roses. Browned edges, 1 broken, and no greens..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Thoughtful Gestures Fruit Basket Wesley Berry Flowers "Quality of product was not as described on the website. Product #WBF 01846. I paid $85.39 the product description stated the fruit basket would have a wood chipped basket,..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more