Featured Not resolved

I paid extra to have flowers delivered Saturday and they didn't arrive until the following Monday after I contacted the company. Not only were they two days late, but the flowers that arrived were completely different from the ones I ordered!!

I ordered lilies, roses and lavender and the flowers that arrived were orange, yellow and pink, and weren't even close to the ones I chose (see pictures). I spent almost $70 on the flowers and in return they gave me a $30 credit for my "next order"... which I NEVER plan on making.

I'm completely dissatisfied. When I tried to call the company I only got automated messages and never could get in touch with a representative- I received an email in response.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Comments

Tuscola, Texas, United States #806194

The same thing just happened to me. I paid for express delivery and the flowers have not arrived.

They just gave me a $30 credit towards my next order instead of refunding any of the $65 I just paid. Don't use this company.

to Anonymous #849187

Dealing with the same issue right now! I have never been so frustrated in my life!

No management to talk to?

are you kidding me? DON'T use this company!