Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers arrived late and were the wrong ones!

I paid extra to have flowers delivered Saturday and they didn't arrive until the following Monday after I contacted the company.Not only were they two days late, but the flowers that arrived were completely different from the ones I ordered!!

I ordered lilies, roses and lavender and the flowers that arrived were orange, yellow and pink, and weren't even close to the ones I chose (see pictures). I spent almost $70 on the flowers and in return they gave me a $30 credit for my "next order"... which I NEVER plan on making.

I'm completely dissatisfied.When I tried to call the company I only got automated messages and never could get in touch with a representative- I received an email in response.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Flowers Delivery
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #482813

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wesley Berry Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 17, 2014 #806194 Tuscola, Texas

The same thing just happened to me. I paid for express delivery and the flowers have not arrived. They just gave me a $30 credit towards my next order instead of refunding any of the $65 I just paid. Don't use this company.

1 0 Reply

Jul 31, 2014 #849187

Dealing with the same issue right now! I have never been so frustrated in my life! No management to talk to? are you kidding me? DON'T use this company!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wesley Berry Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Wesley Berry Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about