Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers arrived late and were the wrong ones!
I paid extra to have flowers delivered Saturday and they didn't arrive until the following Monday after I contacted the company.Not only were they two days late, but the flowers that arrived were completely different from the ones I ordered!!
I ordered lilies, roses and lavender and the flowers that arrived were orange, yellow and pink, and weren't even close to the ones I chose (see pictures). I spent almost $70 on the flowers and in return they gave me a $30 credit for my "next order"... which I NEVER plan on making.
I'm completely dissatisfied.When I tried to call the company I only got automated messages and never could get in touch with a representative- I received an email in response.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My friend was having a serious surgery and 4 of us gals agreed to go in on a nice floral arrangement for her. I offered to place the order..."
- "I was supposed to get six red roses with a balloon..instead I got 2 dozen half dead white roses. ..."
- "WORST FLORIST EVER!!! Stay away!!! My husband ordered flowers for Valentine's Day from Florida. They arrived dead with brown petals and petals falling all over the place...."
- "I have been with combined insurance since 2005. I have in the past made several claims when I was injured. Recently I was involved in a rear end collision...."
- "AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL I order flowers for my friend who was having cancer surgery on her Birthday on Feb 18th. The website promised same day delivery and even gave me..."
- "Look at this insane transcript with "Marie" from Barnes and Noble: You are now connected with Marie from BN.com Ron: Hi! I signed up for the Barnes & Noble Membership and ordered..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."