Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers arrived late and were the wrong ones!
I paid extra to have flowers delivered Saturday and they didn't arrive until the following Monday after I contacted the company.Not only were they two days late, but the flowers that arrived were completely different from the ones I ordered!!
I ordered lilies, roses and lavender and the flowers that arrived were orange, yellow and pink, and weren't even close to the ones I chose (see pictures). I spent almost $70 on the flowers and in return they gave me a $30 credit for my "next order"... which I NEVER plan on making.
I'm completely dissatisfied.When I tried to call the company I only got automated messages and never could get in touch with a representative- I received an email in response.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband placed an order for our anniversary for tulips. Didn't get tulips, but received the worst looking bouquet of 12 red roses. Browned edges, 1 broken, and no greens..."
- "Wish I would have seen these ratings before I ordered my flowers. I may not have had this experience I'm currently having. I called the Wesley Berry number for ordering flowers..."
- "I ordered The FTDÂ® Sweet Devotionâ„¢ Bouquet-Item# : 10-M5 for my mother for Mother's Day. I called the following week to advise that we were extremely dissatisfied with the..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "I had just lost my job, and found some solace in knowing I had a $50 Perk Reward waiting to be cashed out. The day I tried to access my..."
- "I ordered a red curly wig which was supposed to be medium length and it was not when I received it look like a child Halloween costume weight you could..."
- "Look at this insane transcript with "Marie" from Barnes and Noble: You are now connected with Marie from BN.com Ron: Hi! I signed up for the Barnes & Noble Membership and ordered..."