I ordered some flowers on line for the same day delivery.After filling out my order and finding out the next day that it was never delivered I called the phone number given to me by an e-mail confirming my order.

I called 248-851-2881, 866-233-2186 and 800-937-5397 where you are prompt to press 2 to give them your order number, name, phone number and email so they can get back to you.They never did so I called the order center and talked with a supervisor and their story to me was that they only order flowers and that they can not verify the status of any order placed.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

yup, and when they do order the flowers from another florist, they tell them to make up an arrangement for about 1/2 of the money YOU paid them.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers Review from Hattiesburg, Mississippi Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered flowers for my grandma the price said 30$ i added a balloon for 4.99$ and a 10$ upgrade so im thinkin with tax and fees it might be..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - MAJOR RIP-OFF!!! COMPANY WON'T RESPOND TO E-MAILS!!! Wesley Berry Flowers "I want to start off by saying that I don't normally complain about things but in this case, I feel it is necessary, as my mother was upset about this...." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Thoughtful Gestures Fruit Basket Wesley Berry Flowers "Quality of product was not as described on the website. Product #WBF 01846. I paid $85.39 the product description stated the fruit basket would have a wood chipped basket,..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Appalling bait-and-switch with horrible symbolism Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..." Read more Carpet Shenanigans Gilford NH Lowes Flooring Department Lowes "We went to Lowe's to try to buy carpet. First of all, we had to go back three times, waiting 45 minutes each JUST TO GET SERVICE. I should have..." Read more Baers Furniture - DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AND ZERO CUSTOMER SERVIVE Baers Furniture "We purchased a leather sleeper, loveseat and recliner from Baer's in Ft Myers in October 2016 and they were delivered in November2016. However, we also have a home in MD,..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Don't waste your money! Rude seller, damaged order, poor customer service Southern Style Design Bar "Ordered vinyl on 8/21/17, arrived 10/6/17 damaged. The box had obviously been crushed prior to shipping, so the items would fit. It had been awkwardly taped shut, and the vinyl..." Read more Mypillow - Buyer Beware - Mattress Topper Mypillow "...I ordered the mattress topper and it arrived with a tear.The same day it arrived I sent customer service a photo, and also showed where part of the topper had..." Read more