Colorado Springs, Colorado

I ordered some flowers on line for the same day delivery.After filling out my order and finding out the next day that it was never delivered I called the phone number given to me by an e-mail confirming my order.

I called 248-851-2881, 866-233-2186 and 800-937-5397 where you are prompt to press 2 to give them your order number, name, phone number and email so they can get back to you.They never did so I called the order center and talked with a supervisor and their story to me was that they only order flowers and that they can not verify the status of any order placed.

Review about: Flowers Delivery.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $59
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

cass

yup, and when they do order the flowers from another florist, they tell them to make up an arrangement for about 1/2 of the money YOU paid them.

Wesley Berry Flowers Roses Flowers Review from Chicago, Illinois Wesley Berry Flowers "I got flowers today .1 dozen pink roses.edges are brown,slight aroma,wilted. My daughter ordered from seattle it was for mothers day. Very dissappointing.it was meant to cheer me since 1st..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible Wesley Berry Flowers "Here is what we ordered, here is what we got...NO vase, clearly not the same. Tried to contact the company numerous ways, no responses. We tried to email, go through..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Thoughtful Gestures Fruit Basket Wesley Berry Flowers "Quality of product was not as described on the website. Product #WBF 01846. I paid $85.39 the product description stated the fruit basket would have a wood chipped basket,..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Appalling bait-and-switch with horrible symbolism Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more Aarons - I was sold some damage furniture from your Tifton store and the store manager Mike is very rude about it and calling me a liar Aarons "I constanly ask them since november about fixing the sofa and it took them til yesterday to do so and i refuse to make another payment til it was fixed..." Read more Red Roof Inn - Room Review from Linthicum Heights, Maryland Red Roof Inn "Arriving from Texas I had many situations occur In the RedRoof Inn BWI as of last year March 2016 I never witnessed or heard of otherwise in a lifetime and..." Read more Alattehotte - They have my $2000 machine don't take calls Alattehotte "i sent in my exprelia Evo to them for repair it was under warranty on 3/1/17 have not seen it since. they do not return calls and i have no..." Read more