I ordered some flowers on line for the same day delivery.After filling out my order and finding out the next day that it was never delivered I called the phone number given to me by an e-mail confirming my order.
I called 248-851-2881, 866-233-2186 and 800-937-5397 where you are prompt to press 2 to give them your order number, name, phone number and email so they can get back to you.They never did so I called the order center and talked with a supervisor and their story to me was that they only order flowers and that they can not verify the status of any order placed.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "NEVER have I been charged a card fee, vase fee, what a scam. I then chose an arrangement that said "7 left-same day delivery" thinking it was prepared and..."
- "Ordered flowers for my daughters 30th birthday on July 1. Never got an email so I called them back and they stated that they could not deliver today as..."
- "I spent over $100 on flowers and when I got a picture of what was delivered I was shocked. They looked NOTHING like the bouquet I had selected. ..."
- "I have a complaint about acceptance inside the kimbels furniture store in Goosecreek sc They don't tell you they are part of a rent to own store they have..."
- "When you search for Colorado Springs CO Theaters on Fandango, they offer a variety of choices including both (1) Cinemark Tinseltown and (2) Cinemark Tinseltown USA XD when you ask..."
- "I was a loyal customer of AFW when I moved to Colorado. I had a very large house to fill and was pleased with the appearance and pricing of the..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."