Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers not delivered in time for funeral
Ordered flowers online from this company at 11:00 ish.Was told it would be there later that evening wake was from 4-8 and no flowers.
Called on Wed morning day of the funeral to find out where my flowers were it took forever to get through and actually find someone to help. I did and this person said she would give me a store credin my email for 150.00 of course at this point I would never buy them again from them. She talked me into by telling me they would be there around 12:00 or 12:30 so I agreed and said I would pick them up after the funeral. The funeral director called and said they did not come.
So I called again and was told it was being sent to a mgr who will call. Not. Then yesterday called again told the same BS and again Not. Funeral director called around early afternoon and said the arrived.
Picked them up and called again with same response and they lied and insulted me because I wanted a refund since the purpose was done and she said that they couldn't refund because they had been delivered 2-3 days ago? Lie then said they couldn't give me mr full refund of 74.42 but they could give me a partial of 14.00. What a Joke told her to take her plant I don't want it and give me my refund. But no she would give me 150.00 credit for this type of *** and business and 14.00.
When I said I would report them to the BBB she just said Goodbye. Has anyone bothered to go that route?
Maybe if we could get and do it together it might help.Don't know I will make sure a lot of people know this and read it this plant is way not worth almost 75.00.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Funeral Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday through another online company that subcontracted to Wesley Berry. I had no idea the order was going through Wesley Berry until the..."
- "Company: Wesley Berry FlowersI received 6 white tulips from my boyfriend today, Monday, 2-13-12 (were supposed to arrive on Valentines day, tomorrow) ... AND were SUPPOSED TO BE RED..."
- "Paid for delivery and expedited service. Called them back and they stated couldn't deliver today. I asked to cancel service supervisor tried to save by stating would send..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "I spent over $2,000 dollars in purchases in one day via Paypal. One seller sold me a counterfeit Chanel bag acknowledged it was fake which is shown below. I..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."