Ordered flowers online from this company at 11:00 ish.Was told it would be there later that evening wake was from 4-8 and no flowers.
Called on Wed morning day of the funeral to find out where my flowers were it took forever to get through and actually find someone to help. I did and this person said she would give me a store credin my email for 150.00 of course at this point I would never buy them again from them. She talked me into by telling me they would be there around 12:00 or 12:30 so I agreed and said I would pick them up after the funeral. The funeral director called and said they did not come.
So I called again and was told it was being sent to a mgr who will call. Not. Then yesterday called again told the same BS and again Not. Funeral director called around early afternoon and said the arrived.
Picked them up and called again with same response and they lied and insulted me because I wanted a refund since the purpose was done and she said that they couldn't refund because they had been delivered 2-3 days ago? Lie then said they couldn't give me mr full refund of 74.42 but they could give me a partial of 14.00. What a Joke told her to take her plant I don't want it and give me my refund. But no she would give me 150.00 credit for this type of *** and business and 14.00.
When I said I would report them to the BBB she just said Goodbye. Has anyone bothered to go that route?
Maybe if we could get and do it together it might help.Don't know I will make sure a lot of people know this and read it this plant is way not worth almost 75.00.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Funeral Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday and paid extra for the guaranteed 4 hour delivery which should have been by 4:40 on 5/13, the flowers didn't arrive until 5/15,..."
- "I spent over $100 on flowers and when I got a picture of what was delivered I was shocked. They looked NOTHING like the bouquet I had selected. ..."
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday through another online company that subcontracted to Wesley Berry. I had no idea the order was going through Wesley Berry until the..."
- "I spent over $2,000 dollars in purchases in one day via Paypal. One seller sold me a counterfeit Chanel bag acknowledged it was fake which is shown below. I..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."