Style and Design

Ordered flowers online from this company at 11:00 ish.Was told it would be there later that evening wake was from 4-8 and no flowers.

Called on Wed morning day of the funeral to find out where my flowers were it took forever to get through and actually find someone to help. I did and this person said she would give me a store credin my email for 150.00 of course at this point I would never buy them again from them. She talked me into by telling me they would be there around 12:00 or 12:30 so I agreed and said I would pick them up after the funeral. The funeral director called and said they did not come.

So I called again and was told it was being sent to a mgr who will call. Not. Then yesterday called again told the same BS and again Not. Funeral director called around early afternoon and said the arrived.

Picked them up and called again with same response and they lied and insulted me because I wanted a refund since the purpose was done and she said that they couldn't refund because they had been delivered 2-3 days ago? Lie then said they couldn't give me mr full refund of 74.42 but they could give me a partial of 14.00. What a Joke told her to take her plant I don't want it and give me my refund. But no she would give me 150.00 credit for this type of *** and business and 14.00.

When I said I would report them to the BBB she just said Goodbye. Has anyone bothered to go that route?

Maybe if we could get and do it together it might help.Don't know I will make sure a lot of people know this and read it this plant is way not worth almost 75.00.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Better business bureau is a profit driven scam. Research it.

Yes.Just filed a complaint.

My order was 124.49 yesterday.

It never showed up asked to speak with supervisor and somehow got disconnected.Made a dispute with bank.

Grand Island, New York, United States #872750

Also when they called tonight it was Friday at 6:30 tonight they are real concerned.