Bloomington, Indiana

I am writing to let you know my niece, Lynn Jackman, has a very legitimate claim.The planter that was sent was very small, definitely not an "upgraded" planter.

Related: Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers for funeral embarassingly small when I paid for exquisite upgrade

It was pretty but NOT what she wanted, nothing close! I can't believe she had to pay that much for an upgrade, didn't even get it, and no one will talk to her about it. This is just not right. If this is the way you treat your customers I certainly will not recommend your shop to anyone!

I guess you don't know the meaning of "upgrade" or "funeral arrangement" or "customer service". I was so distraught at the time I didn't even register what had happened until my niece sent a copy of her letter to me.

The flowers were meant for me for my husband's funeral.This doesn't speak well at all of your service!!

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Givens Plant Basket Arrangement.

Style and Design
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.