Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I am writing to let you know my niece, Lynn Jackman, has a very legitimate claim.The planter that was sent was very small, definitely not an "upgraded" planter.

It was pretty but NOT what she wanted, nothing close! I can't believe she had to pay that much for an upgrade, didn't even get it, and no one will talk to her about it. This is just not right. If this is the way you treat your customers I certainly will not recommend your shop to anyone!

I guess you don't know the meaning of "upgrade" or "funeral arrangement" or "customer service". I was so distraught at the time I didn't even register what had happened until my niece sent a copy of her letter to me.

The flowers were meant for me for my husband's funeral.This doesn't speak well at all of your service!!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments