Corryton, Tennessee
100% full Not resolved

The flowers delivered did not remotely look like the "Precious Pinks" that I ordered.Pink peonies were sent instead of roses.

Related: Wesley Berry Flowers - IF I COULD GIVE 0 STARS I WOULD!!!!

If you could not not fulfill my order, you should have contacted me so I could have chosen something else. Please send my recipient what I ordered. My order number is 70264351. I am not surprised that there was a problem as the lady who took my order spoke very poor English.

I had to tell her my 4 letter last name 5 times. I had to call to request an order confirmation as I had not received one in 2 hours. I have also not received a receipt.

Please send me one.I wish I had read the 1,800+ negative reviews on the Internet before I Used your shop.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Precious Pinks.

I didn't like: Did not deliver what was ordered.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $50
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Overpriced and not what is ordered Wesley Berry Flowers "I sent my daughter in law flowers twice once for Mothers Day and they weren't even close to what I ordered. Second time only because I had a so called..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible Flowers, Scams and Fraud Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered a European Garden Bouquet for my mom's birthday. She received a plant garden with a few carnations. I called and complained, and they agreed to send..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Should have checked reviews!!! Wesley Berry Flowers "NEVER have I been charged a card fee, vase fee, what a scam. I then chose an arrangement that said "7 left-same day delivery" thinking it was prepared and..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Bait and switch over and over Wesley Berry Flowers "In early July, I searched online to deliver flowers to someone in Pocahontas, AR. The total included extra charges that were not clear before I submitted payment. I..." Read more Carls Tree Service - Stone Cold Carls Tree Service " I ordered 2B slag from Carl's tree service and received 2B limestone instead. Ultimately you do not know it's the wrong product until it is dumped all over your..." Read more Ashley Furniture Contradicted and Lied Ashley Furniture "My wife and I bought several pieces of new furniture for a house we were having built worth over $12k before discounts. The salesman and store manager (store on rt...." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more