Corryton, Tennessee
100% full Not resolved

The flowers delivered did not remotely look like the "Precious Pinks" that I ordered.Pink peonies were sent instead of roses.

If you could not not fulfill my order, you should have contacted me so I could have chosen something else. Please send my recipient what I ordered. My order number is 70264351. I am not surprised that there was a problem as the lady who took my order spoke very poor English.

I had to tell her my 4 letter last name 5 times. I had to call to request an order confirmation as I had not received one in 2 hours. I have also not received a receipt.

Please send me one.I wish I had read the 1,800+ negative reviews on the Internet before I Used your shop.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Did not deliver what was ordered.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Wesley Berry Flowers - Appalling bait-and-switch with horrible symbolism Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers Make Me Blush Bouquet Review from Lexington Park, Maryland Wesley Berry Flowers "So I am the latest victim to this peice of *** company. First while placing my order the total amount due was 41 dollars and some change. I then entered..." Read more Review about Wesley Berry Flowers Dozen Roses from Hattiesburg, Mississippi Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered flowers for my grandma the price said 30$ i added a balloon for 4.99$ and a 10$ upgrade so im thinkin with tax and fees it might be..." Read more Review about Wesley Berry Flowers Best Wishes Flowers from Gadsden, Alabama Wesley Berry Flowers "I am posting as a florist that received an order from your establishment. You sent us an order for a total of $49.97 when in fact you charged the customer..." Read more Home Depot - Do not buy a Raheem water heater Home Depot "Purchased a water heater from Home Depot. For a short period no problem. For the last 3 weeks We have only had hot water for 3 times. A repair person..." Read more It Works - Deception It Works "placed first order 7/13/17 with rep ms. howell who said if i became a product model [meaning i'd promise to buy 2 more months of any product], i'd get my..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more SquareTrade Warranty is running a scam in ebay Squaretrade Warranty "I purchased warranty for 2 years through ebay on a cell phone purchase that was never completed. I tried several time to reach them and they say they cannot locate..." Read more