Corryton, Tennessee
100% full Not resolved

The flowers delivered did not remotely look like the "Precious Pinks" that I ordered.Pink peonies were sent instead of roses.

If you could not not fulfill my order, you should have contacted me so I could have chosen something else. Please send my recipient what I ordered. My order number is 70264351. I am not surprised that there was a problem as the lady who took my order spoke very poor English.

I had to tell her my 4 letter last name 5 times. I had to call to request an order confirmation as I had not received one in 2 hours. I have also not received a receipt.

Please send me one.I wish I had read the 1,800+ negative reviews on the Internet before I Used your shop.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Wesley Berry Flowers to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was did not deliver what was ordered. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments