Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers were delivered 1 week late, moldy, no leaves!
I reported this to Wesley Berry Floweres just now:
My mother sent me pictures of the flowers that were delivered to her in Rio Rico. I am horrified! Why would they use FedEx and deliver dead flowers to any body???? Even Fed Ex should have some compassion. Fed Ex??? These are FRESH FLOWERS!!!!
I emailed them on 5/10 them the flowers were supposed to be delivered on Mother's Day (no response) so I felt nice flowers were better a week late then never. No flowers would have been better then the embarrassment that was delivered. Mom texted me:
"Lucy, I didn't post a photo of the roses since there was "a problem with the order." The instruction card said to report immediately. I wasn't sure who they wanted to report the problem, the recipient or the sender. Anyway if it's me, let me know. Here's some photos. These are all individual roses and only some of the ones that looked like this. Only the red ones seemed to have made the trip OK - I also took a pic of all the leaves that fell off, leaving some of the rose stems bare, but it didn't come out. Love ya!!"
How awful!!! I expect a 100% refund on my money since not only were the flowers a week late but arrived in unacceptable sorry condition.
I gave your company a 2nd chance after a February 2013 incident and now I'm feeling very ***.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "negative zero for a rating if that is possible. For my mothers' funeral I ordered a beautiful arrangement, all white flowers with a crystal/glass cross. What was delivered was..."
- "DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!! I called in my ordered on a Monday to be delivered to my MOM on her Birthday that Wedsnedsay! The rep on the phone confirmed they..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."