Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers were delivered 1 week late, moldy, no leaves!
I reported this to Wesley Berry Floweres just now:
My mother sent me pictures of the flowers that were delivered to her in Rio Rico. I am horrified! Why would they use FedEx and deliver dead flowers to any body???? Even Fed Ex should have some compassion. Fed Ex??? These are FRESH FLOWERS!!!!
I emailed them on 5/10 them the flowers were supposed to be delivered on Mother's Day (no response) so I felt nice flowers were better a week late then never. No flowers would have been better then the embarrassment that was delivered. Mom texted me:
"Lucy, I didn't post a photo of the roses since there was "a problem with the order." The instruction card said to report immediately. I wasn't sure who they wanted to report the problem, the recipient or the sender. Anyway if it's me, let me know. Here's some photos. These are all individual roses and only some of the ones that looked like this. Only the red ones seemed to have made the trip OK - I also took a pic of all the leaves that fell off, leaving some of the rose stems bare, but it didn't come out. Love ya!!"
How awful!!! I expect a 100% refund on my money since not only were the flowers a week late but arrived in unacceptable sorry condition.
I gave your company a 2nd chance after a February 2013 incident and now I'm feeling very ***.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Wesley Berry Florists is the worst florist I have ever dealt with. They do not care about their customer's satisfaction in the least. I ordered an arrangement and what..."
- "These are the beautiful roses that I received from my grandsons NCO in the Army today as you can see they are gorgeous and I am extremely delighted to have..."
- "I sent my daughter in law flowers twice once for Mothers Day and they weren't even close to what I ordered. Second time only because I had a so called..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- " Hi to who it may concern on the 20th January I brought a nice and easy hair= dye did as instructed on box to do hair stran test even..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."