Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers were delivered 1 week late, moldy, no leaves!

I reported this to Wesley Berry Floweres just now:

My mother sent me pictures of the flowers that were delivered to her in Rio Rico. I am horrified! Why would they use FedEx and deliver dead flowers to any body???? Even Fed Ex should have some compassion. Fed Ex??? These are FRESH FLOWERS!!!!

I emailed them on 5/10 them the flowers were supposed to be delivered on Mother's Day (no response) so I felt nice flowers were better a week late then never. No flowers would have been better then the embarrassment that was delivered. Mom texted me:

"Lucy, I didn't post a photo of the roses since there was "a problem with the order." The instruction card said to report immediately. I wasn't sure who they wanted to report the problem, the recipient or the sender. Anyway if it's me, let me know. Here's some photos. These are all individual roses and only some of the ones that looked like this. Only the red ones seemed to have made the trip OK - I also took a pic of all the leaves that fell off, leaving some of the rose stems bare, but it didn't come out. Love ya!!"

How awful!!! I expect a 100% refund on my money since not only were the flowers a week late but arrived in unacceptable sorry condition.

I gave your company a 2nd chance after a February 2013 incident and now I'm feeling very ***.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Flowers Delivery
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #488320

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wesley Berry Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wesley Berry Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Wesley Berry Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about