I ordered a royal centerpiece with a premium upgrade.
It was supposed to be pink roses, the picture looks like
Several dozen pink roses. What they received was Five single purple
Roses not even large roses. This was for my new granddaughter (ROSE) this was a Very special occasion for me I was so embarrassed when I saw the Very small sad arrangement. They offered me 30.00can back I
paid 120.39 us what a rip off!!! Do not buy through this company, if
You want quality and certainly don't go by there pictures. They told me they couldn't give me more money back because there were charges they had to pay for the other florist and time for contacting them etc...IT WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED!!!! I don't care who made the mistake I should not have to pay for there mistake!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Decelptive advertising
- Will never use you again
- How they treat customers
- Worst service ever
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Wesley Berry Flowers Royal Centerpiece
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday. I requested a Spring bouquet. I was told, they had just the perfect arrangements for $55.31 everything inluded. Same day delivery was promised...."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement with a mylar balloon online for a friend in the hospital. It was supposed to cost about $40 and be delivered in 4 hours wich..."
- "I ordered a European Garden Bouquet for my mom's birthday. She received a plant garden with a few carnations. I called and complained, and they agreed to send..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "very bad store to purchase things from. Store manager Brian in Whitby lacks customer service experience and is very rude. I have no idea who put this in a store..."
- "I had 2 tea pots in a last year and a half and both were cracked by hot water( I was sure this is ment to be for brewing tea..."
- "Since the beginning of november, i've been suffering for a over saturated node on Suddenlink's network. I've had numerious tech calls, on-site visits etc, and the net result from everyone..."