Turnaround Time

I ordered a royal centerpiece with a premium upgrade.

It was supposed to be pink roses, the picture looks like

Several dozen pink roses. What they received was Five single purple

Roses not even large roses. This was for my new granddaughter (ROSE) this was a Very special occasion for me I was so embarrassed when I saw the Very small sad arrangement. They offered me 30.00can back I

paid 120.39 us what a rip off!!! Do not buy through this company, if

You want quality and certainly don't go by there pictures. They told me they couldn't give me more money back because there were charges they had to pay for the other florist and time for contacting them etc...IT WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED!!!! I don't care who made the mistake I should not have to pay for there mistake!!!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about wesley berry flowers royal centerpiece from Wesley Berry Flowers was false advertising, will never use you again and awful customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments