I ordered a royal centerpiece with a premium upgrade.
It was supposed to be pink roses, the picture looks like
Several dozen pink roses. What they received was Five single purple
Roses not even large roses. This was for my new granddaughter (ROSE) this was a Very special occasion for me I was so embarrassed when I saw the Very small sad arrangement. They offered me 30.00can back I
paid 120.39 us what a rip off!!! Do not buy through this company, if
You want quality and certainly don't go by there pictures. They told me they couldn't give me more money back because there were charges they had to pay for the other florist and time for contacting them etc...IT WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED!!!! I don't care who made the mistake I should not have to pay for there mistake!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Decelptive advertising
- Will never use you again
- How they treat customers
- Worst service ever
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Wesley Berry Flowers Royal Centerpiece
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I posted the following on their Facebook page: Well it sounds like I'm lucky to have gotten any flowers at all. The flowers were delivered to my office at about 4:30pm..."
- "Where do I begin. This company is absolutely horrible!!!!!! I am not the type of person to lose my cool but this company made me snap. The arrangement delivered was..."
- "Paid for delivery and expedited service. Called them back and they stated couldn't deliver today. I asked to cancel service supervisor tried to save by stating would send..."
- "I paid for a floral arrangement for Wesley Berry Florists to make a delivery in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. It was two days before the funeral that took place Monday 10th August..."
- "In around March of 2014 Miz Rentals Property Management a company that supplies mostly Student Rentals in the Niagara Region took over a rental unit in Stoney Creek Ontario. They..."
- "Earlier this year, our family purchased just a little over $3100 worth of SONY products; including a top-of-the-line 65” SONY 4K UHDTV. SONY was the pioneer of 4K technology..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."