This morning my Sister and I ordered a funeral bouquet to be delivered to our Uncle's funeral tomorrow. The $52.95 price listed numbers fees totaling over $40. and then a $50 rebate for the order. We wanted to make sure that the rebate applied to the current order and called the information number for clarification. We were told that it did apply to THIS order and so ordered the bouquet. We immediately got a notice that the rebate applied to the NEXT order, so we called to cancel the order. After my Sister called 5 times and was hung up on or disconnected all times, we were totally frustrated and didn't know what to do.

I had originally looked up Port Orange Florist and been hijacked to the Wesley Berry site. We used the Google "Portorangeflorist.com" which connects you to Wesley Berry flowers without your knowledge when the correct website for the Port Orange Florist is "Portorange florist.net".

If this company isn't a scam, I don't know what is!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of wesley berry flowers flowers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $95. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Comments