Wow I wish I had seen these reviews before I ordered flowers. I thought they were a local florist in Gainesville, Florida - WRONG. Like others said the call center must be in another country where they don't speak English and it's so loud I can't believe they can even hear. To make a long story short, I ordered a dozen hot pink roses for my daughters birthday. I spent all day trying to find out where the flowers were. Everytime I called I was put on hold and transferred. Then I was told to leave my name and order # and someone would call me back. Of course, no one did. The flowers were finally delivered about 7pm - after my daughter had left to go to her birthday dinner.
She sent me a picture of the flowers today - not only are the roses not hot pink, there are only 5 of them. I tried several times to send the company an email and everytime their security captcha would not work. I found 3 different numbers for the company but they all lead to the same place. I asked several times to speak with a supervisor but all that gets you is the same message about leaving your info and someone will call you back.
I have initiated a dispute with my credit card company and will also be looking into how to contact FTD and the Better Business Bureau!
DO NOT ORDER from this company. They are awful!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wesley Berry Flowers Roses
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am posting as a florist that received an order from your establishment. You sent us an order for a total of $49.97 when in fact you charged the customer..."
- "Quality of product was not as described on the website. Product #WBF 01846. I paid $85.39 the product description stated the fruit basket would have a wood chipped basket,..."
- "I ordered The FTDÂ® Sweet Devotionâ„¢ Bouquet-Item# : 10-M5 for my mother for Mother's Day. I called the following week to advise that we were extremely dissatisfied with the..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "I bought some cinnamon rolls from the store in St Joseph Missouri I live in King City Missouri and when my son went into one of the cinnamon rolls there..."
- "Don't oeder nothing from this company. The dead I ordered not even the same color at the picture. The wrap that goes around the dress is smaller, shorter, n thinner..."
- "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..."