Wow I wish I had seen these reviews before I ordered flowers. I thought they were a local florist in Gainesville, Florida - WRONG. Like others said the call center must be in another country where they don't speak English and it's so loud I can't believe they can even hear. To make a long story short, I ordered a dozen hot pink roses for my daughters birthday. I spent all day trying to find out where the flowers were. Everytime I called I was put on hold and transferred. Then I was told to leave my name and order # and someone would call me back. Of course, no one did. The flowers were finally delivered about 7pm - after my daughter had left to go to her birthday dinner.
She sent me a picture of the flowers today - not only are the roses not hot pink, there are only 5 of them. I tried several times to send the company an email and everytime their security captcha would not work. I found 3 different numbers for the company but they all lead to the same place. I asked several times to speak with a supervisor but all that gets you is the same message about leaving your info and someone will call you back.
I have initiated a dispute with my credit card company and will also be looking into how to contact FTD and the Better Business Bureau!
DO NOT ORDER from this company. They are awful!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wesley Berry Flowers Roses
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Company: Wesley Berry FlowersI received 6 white tulips from my boyfriend today, Monday, 2-13-12 (were supposed to arrive on Valentines day, tomorrow) ... AND were SUPPOSED TO BE RED..."
- "negative zero for a rating if that is possible. For my mothers' funeral I ordered a beautiful arrangement, all white flowers with a crystal/glass cross. What was delivered was..."
- "The flower arragement delivered was far from being the product as displayed on the website. Instead of three birds of paradise, my wife got two anemic irises. There..."
- "Do not borrow money from these people if you can help seek help somewhere else, bad business tactics if you late call you all the time of the day and..."
- " I have the Milo sofa I purchased 1 year ago $2000, the cushions are sagging, and the fabric has stretched and balled up...looks horrible, I'm embarrassed for people to see..."
- "We ordered a sofa sectional back in June. In September the incorrect pieces arrived. In December, 6 months after original order date, we finally got the remaining correct piece of..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."