Style and Design

Wow I wish I had seen these reviews before I ordered flowers. I thought they were a local florist in Gainesville, Florida - WRONG. Like others said the call center must be in another country where they don't speak English and it's so loud I can't believe they can even hear. To make a long story short, I ordered a dozen hot pink roses for my daughters birthday. I spent all day trying to find out where the flowers were. Everytime I called I was put on hold and transferred. Then I was told to leave my name and order # and someone would call me back. Of course, no one did. The flowers were finally delivered about 7pm - after my daughter had left to go to her birthday dinner.

She sent me a picture of the flowers today - not only are the roses not hot pink, there are only 5 of them. I tried several times to send the company an email and everytime their security captcha would not work. I found 3 different numbers for the company but they all lead to the same place. I asked several times to speak with a supervisor but all that gets you is the same message about leaving your info and someone will call you back.

I have initiated a dispute with my credit card company and will also be looking into how to contact FTD and the Better Business Bureau!

DO NOT ORDER from this company. They are awful!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of wesley berry flowers roses from Wesley Berry Flowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $71 and wants Wesley Berry Flowers to issue a full refund.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments