Wesley Berry Flowers - HORRIBLE COMPANY

638 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews

Wow I wish I had seen these reviews before I ordered flowers. I thought they were a local florist in Gainesville, Florida - WRONG. Like others said the call center must be in another country where they don't speak English and it's so loud I can't believe they can even hear. To make a long story short, I ordered a dozen hot pink roses for my daughters birthday. I spent all day trying to find out where the flowers were. Everytime I called I was put on hold and transferred. Then I was told to leave my name and order # and someone would call me back. Of course, no one did. The flowers were finally delivered about 7pm - after my daughter had left to go to her birthday dinner.

She sent me a picture of the flowers today - not only are the roses not hot pink, there are only 5 of them. I tried several times to send the company an email and everytime their security captcha would not work. I found 3 different numbers for the company but they all lead to the same place. I asked several times to speak with a supervisor but all that gets you is the same message about leaving your info and someone will call you back.

I have initiated a dispute with my credit card company and will also be looking into how to contact FTD and the Better Business Bureau!

DO NOT ORDER from this company. They are awful!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Wesley Berry Flowers Roses
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #702099 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wesley Berry Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
638 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.