Wesley Berry Flowers - HORRIBLE FLORIST - THIS IS A SCAM, STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS

883 of 2286 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews

I rarely take my time to write online reviews.But this one was too much to keep it to myself.

For my daughter's birthday, I ordered the highest level "Exquisite" of the arrangement called "Pure Perfection" on their website. They offered a $40 Google Search discount. The website says the picture is of "Exquisite" grade. Read the description of this arrangement on their website in the second picture here.

Now, please see the first picture here what I ordered vs. what my daughter received! It is hard to even compare side by side. This is outrageous!

I found this company on Google Search, by searching for Local Florists in the Jersey City area.

On their website they posted picture of their store, delivery van, owners etc. making it look like a true local florist. But you cannot find a real local address of this company! Their website is actually a cover up for the online flower site called FlowerDeliveryExpress.com.

They have created website with pretty pictures of really nice arrangements, but they don't care if their florsist are capable of delivering them. They offer heavy discounts to attract customers and deliver CHEAP arrangements contrary to what they make you believe you will be getting. It's a total SCAM!

Stay away from these crooks!I am going to dispute the charges with my credit card company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Pure Perfection Bouquet
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #645697

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wesley Berry Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
883 of 2286 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wesley Berry Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Wesley Berry Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×