1.5
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I rarely take my time to write online reviews.But this one was too much to keep it to myself.

For my daughter's birthday, I ordered the highest level "Exquisite" of the arrangement called "Pure Perfection" on their website. They offered a $40 Google Search discount. The website says the picture is of "Exquisite" grade. Read the description of this arrangement on their website in the second picture here.

Now, please see the first picture here what I ordered vs. what my daughter received! It is hard to even compare side by side. This is outrageous!

I found this company on Google Search, by searching for Local Florists in the Jersey City area.

On their website they posted picture of their store, delivery van, owners etc. making it look like a true local florist. But you cannot find a real local address of this company! Their website is actually a cover up for the online flower site called FlowerDeliveryExpress.com.

They have created website with pretty pictures of really nice arrangements, but they don't care if their florsist are capable of delivering them. They offer heavy discounts to attract customers and deliver CHEAP arrangements contrary to what they make you believe you will be getting. It's a total SCAM!

Stay away from these crooks!I am going to dispute the charges with my credit card company.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of wesley berry flowers bouquet from Wesley Berry Flowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $71 and wants Wesley Berry Flowers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being lied to and worst service ever. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments