Wesley Berry Flowers - HORRIBLE FLORIST - THIS IS A SCAM, STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS
I rarely take my time to write online reviews.But this one was too much to keep it to myself.
For my daughter's birthday, I ordered the highest level "Exquisite" of the arrangement called "Pure Perfection" on their website. They offered a $40 Google Search discount. The website says the picture is of "Exquisite" grade. Read the description of this arrangement on their website in the second picture here.
Now, please see the first picture here what I ordered vs. what my daughter received! It is hard to even compare side by side. This is outrageous!
I found this company on Google Search, by searching for Local Florists in the Jersey City area.
On their website they posted picture of their store, delivery van, owners etc. making it look like a true local florist. But you cannot find a real local address of this company! Their website is actually a cover up for the online flower site called FlowerDeliveryExpress.com.
They have created website with pretty pictures of really nice arrangements, but they don't care if their florsist are capable of delivering them. They offer heavy discounts to attract customers and deliver CHEAP arrangements contrary to what they make you believe you will be getting. It's a total SCAM!
Stay away from these crooks!I am going to dispute the charges with my credit card company.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being lied to
- Worst service ever
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pure Perfection Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Ordered $100 flower arrangement for funeral. This was the price after their $40 online discount, but before delivery, taxes etc. On the day of delivery...they called and said they..."
- "My husband ordered me some roses for our wedding anniversary. I was embarrassed for him. This is a total rip off!!! And I will tell everyone to stay clear of..."
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday through another online company that subcontracted to Wesley Berry. I had no idea the order was going through Wesley Berry until the..."
- "Gm well on 9/24/2015 I went to ihop in Jersey city nj and ordered a big stake omelette it had broccoli in it and that's not what..."
- "I purchased furniture from Comfyco that was severely damaged in transit. My mom signed in lieu of me as I was at work, and she was unaware that the couch..."
- "Was there February 15 at 3:15 horrible service not attentive at all place had dirty floors bathroom I couldn't add more pictures there was a problem with server he had..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "Had a action figure sent to the house. The box was completely open,missing items,no shipping label. customer service was absolutely horrible. incompetent extremely unhelpful workers. four times I called customer..."
- "I now deeply regret not having checked first with the BBB in South Florida prior to doing business with City Furniture. Turns out the BBB has over 300 unresolved complaints..."