100% full Not resolved

I rarely take my time to write online reviews.But this one was too much to keep it to myself.

Related: Wesley Berry Flowers - Review about Wesley Berry Birthday Flowers from Wynnewood, Pennsylvania

For my daughter's birthday, I ordered the highest level "Exquisite" of the arrangement called "Pure Perfection" on their website. They offered a $40 Google Search discount. The website says the picture is of "Exquisite" grade. Read the description of this arrangement on their website in the second picture here.

Now, please see the first picture here what I ordered vs. what my daughter received! It is hard to even compare side by side. This is outrageous!

I found this company on Google Search, by searching for Local Florists in the Jersey City area.

On their website they posted picture of their store, delivery van, owners etc. making it look like a true local florist. But you cannot find a real local address of this company! Their website is actually a cover up for the online flower site called FlowerDeliveryExpress.com.

They have created website with pretty pictures of really nice arrangements, but they don't care if their florsist are capable of delivering them. They offer heavy discounts to attract customers and deliver CHEAP arrangements contrary to what they make you believe you will be getting. It's a total SCAM!

Stay away from these crooks!I am going to dispute the charges with my credit card company.

Review about: Pure Perfection Bouquet.

I didn't like: Being lied to, Worst service ever.

1.5
Turnaround Time
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $71
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.