Wesley Berry Flowers - HORRIBLE FLOWERS...HORRIBLE SERVICE
Update added by user Feb 23, 2012
Picture on left is the standard version of what I ordered but they have a standard, deluxe, and a premium version. I ordered the premium version! The pic on the right is what I got!!!!
Original review posted by user Feb 23, 2012
This company is absolutely horrific!Whatever you do, do not use this delivery service!
I payed over a hundred dollars for a premium version of an arrangement and got something that you could buy at walmart for 10 dollars!!!
I ordered an arrangement that should have had 8 roses, 5-6 stargazer lilies, 8-12 carnations and filler chrysanthemums...what I got was a crappy bouquet with 3 roses, 3 carnations, NO LILLIES, I REPEAT NO LILLIES and just a few filler chrysanthemums(3 of which were broken off the stem)!!!Then I spent hours on the phone over this past week trying to get them to rectify the situation and their customer service was abolutely horrible!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I rarely take my time to write online reviews. But this one was too much to keep it to myself. For my daughter's birthday, I ordered the highest level "Exquisite"..."
- "Paid for delivery and expedited service. Called them back and they stated couldn't deliver today. I asked to cancel service supervisor tried to save by stating would send..."
- "I ordered an arrangement from this company's website site on Friday, 12/28, for a funeral which I attended on 12/30. I was dismayed and embarrassed, however, by the flowers..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."