Update added by user Feb 23, 2012
Picture on left is the standard version of what I ordered but they have a standard, deluxe, and a premium version. I ordered the premium version! The pic on the right is what I got!!!!
Original review posted by user Feb 23, 2012
This company is absolutely horrific!Whatever you do, do not use this delivery service!
I payed over a hundred dollars for a premium version of an arrangement and got something that you could buy at walmart for 10 dollars!!!
I ordered an arrangement that should have had 8 roses, 5-6 stargazer lilies, 8-12 carnations and filler chrysanthemums...what I got was a crappy bouquet with 3 roses, 3 carnations, NO LILLIES, I REPEAT NO LILLIES and just a few filler chrysanthemums(3 of which were broken off the stem)!!!Then I spent hours on the phone over this past week trying to get them to rectify the situation and their customer service was abolutely horrible!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a Flower arrangement for my Daughters 28th Birthday it came to $89.95, She lives in Pa so I thought it would be nice to send A colorful arrangement,..."
- "I was supposed to get six red roses with a balloon..instead I got 2 dozen half dead white roses. ..."
- "Where do I begin. This company is absolutely horrible!!!!!! I am not the type of person to lose my cool but this company made me snap. The arrangement delivered was..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."