Update added by user Feb 23, 2012

Picture on left is the standard version of what I ordered but they have a standard, deluxe, and a premium version. I ordered the premium version! The pic on the right is what I got!!!!

Original review posted by user Feb 23, 2012

This company is absolutely horrific!Whatever you do, do not use this delivery service!

I payed over a hundred dollars for a premium version of an arrangement and got something that you could buy at walmart for 10 dollars!!!

I ordered an arrangement that should have had 8 roses, 5-6 stargazer lilies, 8-12 carnations and filler chrysanthemums...what I got was a crappy bouquet with 3 roses, 3 carnations, NO LILLIES, I REPEAT NO LILLIES and just a few filler chrysanthemums(3 of which were broken off the stem)!!!Then I spent hours on the phone over this past week trying to get them to rectify the situation and their customer service was abolutely horrible!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 25, 2012 #437042

Please take a few minutes and file a complaint with the BBB of Michigan. This is a Michigan florist who also operates a call center on the premises. He gets customers by not allowing people answering the phones to let the customer know I'm not located in that city. Some customer reps have gone as far as to say I'm twenty minutes from there...when there is Miami Florida and the customer rep is in Michigan. This company needs to be held accountable for misleading customers on the phone about location and the product being delivered. When you order from Wesley Berry Flowers for holiday delivery amd it's going anywhere besides metro Detroit area you will probably end up with flowers thrown in a box and shipped fed ex from Michigan to the address you requested a flower shop to deliver to. Why does this happen because Wesley Berry Flowers charged you for a deliver they know they are unable to make so by some miracle substitution policy they are able to ship flowers in the mail to you and feel it's just fine. Sorry they burned you too...for future flower buyers sake please take a few minutes and file a complaint. Thanks. .....we can change ta

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wesley Berry Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Wesley Berry Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about