Here's the email I sent them:

I am disgusted with you and your rip-off service. I attempted several times to cancel this order after I realized that the "$20 discount coupon offered" was not included in my final total. I would never have placed the order for the outrageous price quoted for a simple. and VERY SMALL flower arrangement. I left several messages on your customer service recording, attempting to cancel the order, and all of my messages were ignored, until suddenly it was "too late" because the delivery was "enroute" but strangely the flowers didn't arrive at their destination until very late afternoon. Ha! What a lying joke. Furthermore, I ordered these flowers last Friday and you claimed to deliver them 3 days later! I find that ridiculous for an internet-based florist.

Your advertising presentation on the website is a scam. Your "customer service" is a joke. And your business ethics are non-existent.

I WANT A REFUND!!! You can stick your #$%^& rebate in the toilet! I will never order from your company again, and I will announce the same to everyone I know. I hope you go out of business soon because *** bags like you deserve it.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments