Wesley Berry Flowers - I JOINED THE CROWD!

285 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews

Wish I would have seen these ratings before I ordered my flowers. I may not have had this experience I'm currently having.

I called the Wesley Berry number for ordering flowers in the sip they are going to. We have a VERY sick friend that I wanted to send some spring to. So I called Wesley Berry and ordered 2 dozen spring tulips to be delivered that day. Confirmed the order details.

Got a phone call saying delivery couldn't be completed that same day and agreed that the next day would be fine.

The next day I called in the afternoon to check status and was told flowers were scheduled to be delivered that afternoon. By the end of the day and still no delivery I called again. I was then told the flowers were scheduled to be delivered two days later now. No phone call-no explanation.

The receiving household had a heads up on the delivery so they waited the day.

We still don't know what will be sent finally. Right now-I I am really mad and have no one to make it right!

I hope you read this.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

Reason of review:
The specific order of two dozen tulips did not happen as ordered. Still hasn't happened. Have no confidence in order or customer service reps.
Product or service
Flowers
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #780927 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wesley Berry Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
285 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Stephanie2016

Feb 02 #1104889

And the story continues-same day flowers finally arrived at the end of the 4th day-covered in mold. The bonus bouquet promised as an apology for the screw ups did not. Full refund has now been promised. Let's stay tuned and see if that actually happens.
Called another florest in that area to get my situation resolved and they put together a beautiful "fresh" bouquet a delivered within the hour. I guess that would be getting what you have paid for and been promised. Novel idea. Kudos to Grandville Floral.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wesley Berry Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Wesley Berry Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×