Wish I would have seen these ratings before I ordered my flowers. I may not have had this experience I'm currently having.

Related: Wesley Berry Flowers - Heed This Warning!!!

I called the Wesley Berry number for ordering flowers in the sip they are going to. We have a VERY sick friend that I wanted to send some spring to. So I called Wesley Berry and ordered 2 dozen spring tulips to be delivered that day. Confirmed the order details.

Got a phone call saying delivery couldn't be completed that same day and agreed that the next day would be fine.

The next day I called in the afternoon to check status and was told flowers were scheduled to be delivered that afternoon. By the end of the day and still no delivery I called again. I was then told the flowers were scheduled to be delivered two days later now. No phone call-no explanation.

The receiving household had a heads up on the delivery so they waited the day.

We still don't know what will be sent finally. Right now-I I am really mad and have no one to make it right!

I hope you read this.

Review about: Flowers.

Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss The specific order of two dozen tulips did not happen as ordered. Still hasn't happened. Have no confidence in order or customer service reps. / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Stephanie2016

And the story continues-same day flowers finally arrived at the end of the 4th day-covered in mold.The bonus bouquet promised as an apology for the screw ups did not.

Full refund has now been promised. Let's stay tuned and see if that actually happens.

Called another florest in that area to get my situation resolved and they put together a beautiful "fresh" bouquet a delivered within the hour. I guess that would be getting what you have paid for and been promised.

Novel idea.Kudos to Grandville Floral.