Wesley Berry Flowers - I JOINED THE CROWD!
Wish I would have seen these ratings before I ordered my flowers. I may not have had this experience I'm currently having.
I called the Wesley Berry number for ordering flowers in the sip they are going to. We have a VERY sick friend that I wanted to send some spring to. So I called Wesley Berry and ordered 2 dozen spring tulips to be delivered that day. Confirmed the order details.
Got a phone call saying delivery couldn't be completed that same day and agreed that the next day would be fine.
The next day I called in the afternoon to check status and was told flowers were scheduled to be delivered that afternoon. By the end of the day and still no delivery I called again. I was then told the flowers were scheduled to be delivered two days later now. No phone call-no explanation.
The receiving household had a heads up on the delivery so they waited the day.
We still don't know what will be sent finally. Right now-I I am really mad and have no one to make it right!
I hope you read this.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- The specific order of two dozen tulips did not happen as ordered. Still hasn't happened. Have no confidence in order or customer service reps.
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Placed an order for sympathy flowers. The image in the right is what I ordered. The image on the left is what was delivered. Tried to contact them and no..."
- "I want to start off by saying that I don't normally complain about things but in this case, I feel it is necessary, as my mother was upset about this...."
- "My husband placed an order for our anniversary for tulips. Didn't get tulips, but received the worst looking bouquet of 12 red roses. Browned edges, 1 broken, and no greens..."
- "I was contacted by phone from an independent Century Link Representative wanting to know who my current carrier was and what I was paying for my plan. I told him..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "We were looking for a replacement for our 2 year old sectional that was falling apart on us (another story) and stopped by City Furniture to see what they had...."
- "HORRIBLE! They damaged my vintage collectable surfboard. I submitted a claim stating the repair is $150 just to close the hole but it cannot ever been fixed to original. They..."
- "I ordered a Philadelphia Eagles Teacher t-shirt. We all know that the Eagles colors are green, white and black. The t-shirt came black wig gray writing!!! I contacted them..."