Merriam, Kansas
1.6
Turnaround Time

IF I COULD GIVE 0 STARS I WOULD!!!!

Paid extra for an upgrade and got a product that was of worse quality than the image. Spend $135.07 and didn't even get a vase?!?!?!?.... next time I'll be going to Hy-Vee or Hen House as they're products are better.

The description clearly states a vase and I would think that since the picture has *** near a dozen roses that the product my wife would have received (since I bought an upgrade) would have include more than 3 ROSES!!!!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $135 and wants Wesley Berry Flowers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor quality, false advertising, fresh flower guarantee fee and crooks. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments