Wesley Berry Flowers - IF I COULD GIVE 0 STARS I WOULD!!!!
IF I COULD GIVE 0 STARS I WOULD!!!!
Paid extra for an upgrade and got a product that was of worse quality than the image. Spend $135.07 and didn't even get a vase?!?!?!?.... next time I'll be going to Hy-Vee or Hen House as they're products are better.
The description clearly states a vase and I would think that since the picture has *** near a dozen roses that the product my wife would have received (since I bought an upgrade) would have include more than 3 ROSES!!!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of product
- Poor service false advertisement
- Fresh flower guarantee fee
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wesley Berry Flowers You Are Forever In My Heart
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ORDERED A CROSS FUNERAL SPRAY WAS SUPPOSE TO BE RED ROSES TRIMMED IN WHITE CARNATIONS,WITH A SMALL SPRAY OF ORCHIDS IN THE CENTER OF THE CROSS,WITH A WHITE RIBBON..."
- "HORRIBLE!!! This is what she got. I ordered this. When I called, got hung up on. Their fees are outrageous!! Don't use them!!!..."
- "I got flowers today .1 dozen pink roses.edges are brown,slight aroma,wilted. My daughter ordered from seattle it was for mothers day. Very dissappointing.it was meant to cheer me since 1st..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..."
- "I am currently in the process of taking the Meineke at 75th & Metcalf in OP, KS to court for damages that occurred during service work and fraud for selling..."
- "i bought a single wide Friendship,in 1997..we totally loved that place.. However after losing my job in 2002,GT started to bug me sayign how delinquent we..."
- "FULL DETAILED STORY: I placed an order on Gear Zone Tactical’s website, www.gearzonetactical.com, December 1st, 2014. My order consisted of a Quantity Order of 2 for the ITEM ID#: ..."