Ordered flowers for my daughters 30th birthday on July 1.Never got an email so I called them back and they stated that they could not deliver today as it is 12 in Michigan.
I guess that means you stop working even though the flowers were going yo New Mexico. I asked to cancel the order and a supervisor got on the line and stated that she would send an additional 2 dozen roses if I didn't cancel. 1 dozen red and 1 dozen assorted. I confirmed with her that my daughter would get the birthday bouquet the next day along with the roses.
She stated yes. She would get the birthday bouquet and the roses instead of the 2 X 50.00 gift cards. .today my daughter received 2 dozen dead roses from them. See pictures of the quality.
I called them and 5th et stated the supervisor was wrong and t hat they are sorry but either the roses or the bouquet. I told t jg Em I gave her recorded stating the aforementioned and they didn't care. All they could do is say ooops. She was wrong.
I have already contacted the attorney's general for Michigan and New Mexico and the BBB in Michigan all who want the flower pictures and my recording. Goes both ways they knew they were going to record therefore they agreed to it. Do not order from these florists they are a sham when it comes to their interstate business. I can't speak for brick and mortar but from the Internet avoid at all cost..
That is unless you don't mind sending dead flowers to your friends. Once again see flower pics of the flowers they sent out.
I am hoping the AG's of the two states cracked down on blatant fraud.Please take heed and avoid these guys at all cost.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flower Order
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My husband ordered me some roses for our wedding anniversary. I was embarrassed for him. This is a total rip off!!! And I will tell everyone to stay clear of..."
- "I ordered my daughter flowers these are disgusting. You actually charged me 75.00 Enclosed is the card of yours it was sent to Katie may 102 pine at east heartland..."
- "MOTHERS DAY 2012-My mother has never had flowers sent to her so I decided to order flowers through the company. My mother did receive the order today around noon time...."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "I have been a member (Photographer) on Thumb Tack for a few months. My first lead cost me two credits (not bad) to bid. I didn't get the job and..."