Ordered flowers for my daughters 30th birthday on July 1.Never got an email so I called them back and they stated that they could not deliver today as it is 12 in Michigan.
I guess that means you stop working even though the flowers were going yo New Mexico. I asked to cancel the order and a supervisor got on the line and stated that she would send an additional 2 dozen roses if I didn't cancel. 1 dozen red and 1 dozen assorted. I confirmed with her that my daughter would get the birthday bouquet the next day along with the roses.
She stated yes. She would get the birthday bouquet and the roses instead of the 2 X 50.00 gift cards. .today my daughter received 2 dozen dead roses from them. See pictures of the quality.
I called them and 5th et stated the supervisor was wrong and t hat they are sorry but either the roses or the bouquet. I told t jg Em I gave her recorded stating the aforementioned and they didn't care. All they could do is say ooops. She was wrong.
I have already contacted the attorney's general for Michigan and New Mexico and the BBB in Michigan all who want the flower pictures and my recording. Goes both ways they knew they were going to record therefore they agreed to it. Do not order from these florists they are a sham when it comes to their interstate business. I can't speak for brick and mortar but from the Internet avoid at all cost..
That is unless you don't mind sending dead flowers to your friends. Once again see flower pics of the flowers they sent out.
I am hoping the AG's of the two states cracked down on blatant fraud.Please take heed and avoid these guys at all cost.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flower Order
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I wanted to brighter a friends day so I ordered a Glorious Garden from what was pictured on the site. What was delivered looked nothing like that. It looked like..."
- "WORST FLORIST EVER!!! Stay away!!! My husband ordered flowers for Valentine's Day from Florida. They arrived dead with brown petals and petals falling all over the place...."
- "I ordered a European Garden Bouquet for my mom's birthday. She received a plant garden with a few carnations. I called and complained, and they agreed to send..."
- "I have been a member (Photographer) on Thumb Tack for a few months. My first lead cost me two credits (not bad) to bid. I didn't get the job and..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."