Ordered flowers for my daughters 30th birthday on July 1.Never got an email so I called them back and they stated that they could not deliver today as it is 12 in Michigan.

I guess that means you stop working even though the flowers were going yo New Mexico. I asked to cancel the order and a supervisor got on the line and stated that she would send an additional 2 dozen roses if I didn't cancel. 1 dozen red and 1 dozen assorted. I confirmed with her that my daughter would get the birthday bouquet the next day along with the roses.

She stated yes. She would get the birthday bouquet and the roses instead of the 2 X 50.00 gift cards. .today my daughter received 2 dozen dead roses from them. See pictures of the quality.

I called them and 5th et stated the supervisor was wrong and t hat they are sorry but either the roses or the bouquet. I told t jg Em I gave her recorded stating the aforementioned and they didn't care. All they could do is say ooops. She was wrong.

I have already contacted the attorney's general for Michigan and New Mexico and the BBB in Michigan all who want the flower pictures and my recording. Goes both ways they knew they were going to record therefore they agreed to it. Do not order from these florists they are a sham when it comes to their interstate business. I can't speak for brick and mortar but from the Internet avoid at all cost..

That is unless you don't mind sending dead flowers to your friends. Once again see flower pics of the flowers they sent out.

I am hoping the AG's of the two states cracked down on blatant fraud.Please take heed and avoid these guys at all cost.

Review about: Flower Order.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

I was a "victim" of the bait and switch/over charge for fees.This solution worked for a 100 % REFUND.

GOOD LUCK

Send a letter with description of bad business practice to:

Bill Schuette, Atty General, PO BOX 30213, Lansing, MI 48909 They will forward a letter of complaint.

That got attention, and a response with 100% refund.Here is a contact you might also try: Chris Baetz, Vice Pres of Operations, 2985 Haggerty Rd, Commerce, MI 48390

cbaetz@800wesleys.com, "direct line" 248-880-8730 He answered the complaint letter from the Atty Gen and issued the refund.

Pam E