Wesley Berry Flowers - Lied to and deceived

1385 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews

Ordered flowers for my daughters 30th birthday on July 1.Never got an email so I called them back and they stated that they could not deliver today as it is 12 in Michigan.

I guess that means you stop working even though the flowers were going yo New Mexico. I asked to cancel the order and a supervisor got on the line and stated that she would send an additional 2 dozen roses if I didn't cancel. 1 dozen red and 1 dozen assorted. I confirmed with her that my daughter would get the birthday bouquet the next day along with the roses.

She stated yes. She would get the birthday bouquet and the roses instead of the 2 X 50.00 gift cards. .today my daughter received 2 dozen dead roses from them. See pictures of the quality.

I called them and 5th et stated the supervisor was wrong and t hat they are sorry but either the roses or the bouquet. I told t jg Em I gave her recorded stating the aforementioned and they didn't care. All they could do is say ooops. She was wrong.

I have already contacted the attorney's general for Michigan and New Mexico and the BBB in Michigan all who want the flower pictures and my recording. Goes both ways they knew they were going to record therefore they agreed to it. Do not order from these florists they are a sham when it comes to their interstate business. I can't speak for brick and mortar but from the Internet avoid at all cost..

That is unless you don't mind sending dead flowers to your friends. Once again see flower pics of the flowers they sent out.

I am hoping the AG's of the two states cracked down on blatant fraud.Please take heed and avoid these guys at all cost.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
1385 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 04 #1106474

I was a "victim" of the bait and switch/over charge for fees. This solution worked for a 100 % REFUND. GOOD LUCK
Send a letter with description of bad business practice to:
Bill Schuette, Atty General, PO BOX 30213, Lansing, MI 48909 They will forward a letter of complaint. That got attention, and a response with 100% refund. Here is a contact you might also try: Chris Baetz, Vice Pres of Operations, 2985 Haggerty Rd, Commerce, MI 48390
cbaetz@800wesleys.com, "direct line" 248-880-8730 He answered the complaint letter from the Atty Gen and issued the refund.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wesley Berry Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Wesley Berry Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×