Leland, North Carolina

I want to start off by saying that I don't normally complain about things but in this case, I feel it is necessary, as my mother was upset about this.We live in TN and my Grandma (my mom's mother) lived in Hollywood, FL.

Therefore, we weren't familiar with any florists in the area. After hours of internet research, we finally decided on your florist shop and flowers we thought were beautiful. We wanted something extremely nice for my Grandma. I have attached a picture of the flowers we ordered and a picture of the flowers we received.

We even ordered the "exquisite upgrade." First, in the picture, there were 12 roses and 3 pink lilies. What we received had 7 roses and 1 white lily. The background flowers looked yellow instead of white. There was no greenery around the background flowers as shown in the picture and very little greenery extending from the roses and lilies.

The whole thing was very small. The arrangement we received paled in comparison to all the flowers everyone else sent. Needless to say, we were very disappointed.

Now, you may not think this is a big deal, but we were paying tribute to a wonderful mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, & great-great-grandmother, and it was extremely important to all of us that there was something beautiful to represent our love for her.My mother and family will never trust me to order something over the internet again.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Packed pieces have a starting price in the $175 price range and that is for a 15" heart.The form its in is $40 alone and then it takes about ten bunches of flowers to pack fill it.

The more expensive the flowers used to fill in the background, the more it costs. For hearts larger than 15", they have a starting price anywhere from $299 up, again depending on the kind of flowers used as the pack fill. Whatever WB charged you for the heart was below what any real florist charges for that same item. The filling florist felt they could at least send a smaller version for the amount of money they received from WB, which was probably ONLY what you paid for the bouquet, without all those delivery fees they charged you.

That florist also had to take their delivery out of the total they received over the wire service from WB. They also include a statement on every order they send out: Fill to Value, Similar is OK!!!!!!!! Wesley Berry is one of many sending only call centers and not a real florist. As someone who has worked at a real florist for the past 20 years, I can tell you that these wire centers are the bane of the floral industry.

They advertise as local florists. WB has a location in Commerce Township, Michigan and no others that I'm aware of. One hint to help you choose in a google search is to scroll down the page. Almost every one of the first 5-6 listings are these call centers.

They charge you too many extras that the real florist never...

Also, most real florists have websites and will not have every item on their site on sale.Hope this helps.