Wesley Berry Flowers - MAJOR RIP-OFF!!! COMPANY WON'T RESPOND TO E-MAILS!!!
I want to start off by saying that I don't normally complain about things but in this case, I feel it is necessary, as my mother was upset about this.We live in TN and my Grandma (my mom's mother) lived in Hollywood, FL.
Therefore, we weren't familiar with any florists in the area. After hours of internet research, we finally decided on your florist shop and flowers we thought were beautiful. We wanted something extremely nice for my Grandma. I have attached a picture of the flowers we ordered and a picture of the flowers we received.
We even ordered the "exquisite upgrade." First, in the picture, there were 12 roses and 3 pink lilies. What we received had 7 roses and 1 white lily. The background flowers looked yellow instead of white. There was no greenery around the background flowers as shown in the picture and very little greenery extending from the roses and lilies.
The whole thing was very small. The arrangement we received paled in comparison to all the flowers everyone else sent. Needless to say, we were very disappointed.
Now, you may not think this is a big deal, but we were paying tribute to a wonderful mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, & great-great-grandmother, and it was extremely important to all of us that there was something beautiful to represent our love for her.My mother and family will never trust me to order something over the internet again.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Photo on left what we got!!! Right is what was ordered! Nothing alike. Cheap basket sent...no roses. Pine cones? Didn't see those on what was ordered...."
- "I ordered a floral arrangement from Westley Berry Flowers (Flower Delivery Express) that cost me $100.06, it was delivered the same day, so the Express part is correct. The..."
- "I'm an another customer that was scammed by Wesley Berry Flowers/Flower Deliver Express. We ordered Teleflora's Deluxe Possibly Pink arrangement and received dying and wilted daisy arrangement with one rose worth..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "During the preparation of my family dinner one eventing, I was cutting cucumbers on a cutting board when the blade broke off about 1 1/2 inches from the handle. Kinda..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."