Wesley Berry Flowers - Misleading, Failure to complete arrangement agreed. Blatant misrepresentation!
Embarrassing and threat to my reputation!BBB/FTD all seem to be turning a blind eye to all the numerous complaints about this large misleading organization.
BBB does not seem to give them a rating but they accredit them. I wonder why they manage to get away with the things they do. I wonder why Google allows them to appear to portray themselves as a "local" florist. They are based in Michigan and my order was taken in the Philippines.
How local is that? I requested and was told I would get a sale priced arrangement I requested of a LARGE bouquet of red, white and blue flowers with an American Flag inserted into the piece. I was told this was an $80.00 arrangement I was getting for $48.00. As noted in the picture, I could have gotten this arrangement for $25.00 at Walmart!!!
It was posted on the Internet, by a third party, to numerous countries and many people and I was mortified! They offered me $5.00 off for the wrong arrangement with the names spelled wrong and two $50.00 gift certificates to be used within the year and I understand I have to pay delivery and taxes. They are an embarrassment to the florist industry.
FTD did not want to deal with this and I understand now that they do business with them.I can't explain FTD/BBB/Google's attitude of acceptance of this borderline fraud practice and the negative impact it has on the consumer and local businesses.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Be very cautious. This on-line company goes by a few names: Flower Delivery Express, Wesley Barry Flowers, American Floral Delivery, and Flowers - Nationwide.Ordered for Valentines Day: A floral..."
- "My friend was having a serious surgery and 4 of us gals agreed to go in on a nice floral arrangement for her. I offered to place the order..."
- "I'm an another customer that was scammed by Wesley Berry Flowers/Flower Deliver Express. We ordered Teleflora's Deluxe Possibly Pink arrangement and received dying and wilted daisy arrangement with one rose worth..."
- "https://www.facebook.com/grubhub/posts/10151727750879654:0 This link takes you to the GrubHub ad under complaint. I USED to be a GrubHub client & this was uploaded to my Facebook 'Newsfeed' on 8/2/13 at 1pm. I..."
- "I have never had an issue before but I will never buy another product from them ever again. My shirt was promised to be in by 4/20 since I have..."
- "I am renting a 50 inch tv and a bed from rent a center i do not have all the parts for the bed frame i am missing screws and..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."