Wesley Berry Flowers - Misleading, Failure to complete arrangement agreed. Blatant misrepresentation!
Embarrassing and threat to my reputation!BBB/FTD all seem to be turning a blind eye to all the numerous complaints about this large misleading organization.
BBB does not seem to give them a rating but they accredit them. I wonder why they manage to get away with the things they do. I wonder why Google allows them to appear to portray themselves as a "local" florist. They are based in Michigan and my order was taken in the Philippines.
How local is that? I requested and was told I would get a sale priced arrangement I requested of a LARGE bouquet of red, white and blue flowers with an American Flag inserted into the piece. I was told this was an $80.00 arrangement I was getting for $48.00. As noted in the picture, I could have gotten this arrangement for $25.00 at Walmart!!!
It was posted on the Internet, by a third party, to numerous countries and many people and I was mortified! They offered me $5.00 off for the wrong arrangement with the names spelled wrong and two $50.00 gift certificates to be used within the year and I understand I have to pay delivery and taxes. They are an embarrassment to the florist industry.
FTD did not want to deal with this and I understand now that they do business with them.I can't explain FTD/BBB/Google's attitude of acceptance of this borderline fraud practice and the negative impact it has on the consumer and local businesses.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I'm an another customer that was scammed by Wesley Berry Flowers/Flower Deliver Express. We ordered Teleflora's Deluxe Possibly Pink arrangement and received dying and wilted daisy arrangement with one rose worth..."
- "My 3 orders placed at the same time were 5 DAYS LATE! The flowers were wilted, droopy, cheap and ugly! I ordered 3 Mylar "It's A Boy" balloons...."
- "The flower arragement delivered was far from being the product as displayed on the website. Instead of three birds of paradise, my wife got two anemic irises. There..."
- "My just Tech just left and still haven't been able to fix our dryer. It has been since 5/23/16 and the tech has been to our house over 5 -..."
- "So, I was resting my head on the HEAD REST of my HOPEN bed frame and the piece snapped off!! I contacted Ikea immediately to ask for spare parts..."
- "I placed an order with them. Order # 251522. They took my money right away. The order hasn't even been processed yet. So, I've been emailing their customer service for..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."