Charlestown, Rhode Island
Featured 100% full Not resolved

Embarrassing and threat to my reputation!BBB/FTD all seem to be turning a blind eye to all the numerous complaints about this large misleading organization.

BBB does not seem to give them a rating but they accredit them. I wonder why they manage to get away with the things they do. I wonder why Google allows them to appear to portray themselves as a "local" florist. They are based in Michigan and my order was taken in the Philippines.

How local is that? I requested and was told I would get a sale priced arrangement I requested of a LARGE bouquet of red, white and blue flowers with an American Flag inserted into the piece. I was told this was an $80.00 arrangement I was getting for $48.00. As noted in the picture, I could have gotten this arrangement for $25.00 at Walmart!!!

It was posted on the Internet, by a third party, to numerous countries and many people and I was mortified! They offered me $5.00 off for the wrong arrangement with the names spelled wrong and two $50.00 gift certificates to be used within the year and I understand I have to pay delivery and taxes. They are an embarrassment to the florist industry.

FTD did not want to deal with this and I understand now that they do business with them.I can't explain FTD/BBB/Google's attitude of acceptance of this borderline fraud practice and the negative impact it has on the consumer and local businesses.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Outright lying.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

donnade

Since July 2015, Wesley did not get their money for this miserable flower arrangements.As of this week, 3/31/16, I am still getting e mail to spend the credit they gave me.

I also note, they are now using England as their place of ad origin.

They were in Mich and took orders in Philippines.

I hope others have been forewarned about this company and do this due diligence on mail ordering flowers.

Donna

Wesley Berry gets away with it because he pays huge sums to Google and probably other venues to cover up his fraud.He is an abusive tyrant.

I've seen him in action. He rivals Trump or HRC for narcissism. The workplace environment and pay his provides his employees is criminal. Gitmo detainees have it better than these poor folks.

It is like an antebellum plantation without the benefits. I have never seen a more egregiously crooked business owner than this buffoon! He forces his employees to perform all sorts of slights of hand to defraud his customers to line his pockets.

Yes, avoid this crook and his company.What a joke!

Did u know that BBBis a scam? They charge businesses to use their emblem. Discussing huh??