Wesley Berry Flowers - Misleading, Failure to complete arrangement agreed. Blatant misrepresentation!
Embarrassing and threat to my reputation!BBB/FTD all seem to be turning a blind eye to all the numerous complaints about this large misleading organization.
BBB does not seem to give them a rating but they accredit them. I wonder why they manage to get away with the things they do. I wonder why Google allows them to appear to portray themselves as a "local" florist. They are based in Michigan and my order was taken in the Philippines.
How local is that? I requested and was told I would get a sale priced arrangement I requested of a LARGE bouquet of red, white and blue flowers with an American Flag inserted into the piece. I was told this was an $80.00 arrangement I was getting for $48.00. As noted in the picture, I could have gotten this arrangement for $25.00 at Walmart!!!
It was posted on the Internet, by a third party, to numerous countries and many people and I was mortified! They offered me $5.00 off for the wrong arrangement with the names spelled wrong and two $50.00 gift certificates to be used within the year and I understand I have to pay delivery and taxes. They are an embarrassment to the florist industry.
FTD did not want to deal with this and I understand now that they do business with them.I can't explain FTD/BBB/Google's attitude of acceptance of this borderline fraud practice and the negative impact it has on the consumer and local businesses.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm an another customer that was scammed by Wesley Berry Flowers/Flower Deliver Express. We ordered Teleflora's Deluxe Possibly Pink arrangement and received dying and wilted daisy arrangement with one rose worth..."
- "Photo on left what we got!!! Right is what was ordered! Nothing alike. Cheap basket sent...no roses. Pine cones? Didn't see those on what was ordered...."
- "Where do I begin. This company is absolutely horrible!!!!!! I am not the type of person to lose my cool but this company made me snap. The arrangement delivered was..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "Clearview representatives were 3 times to my house and the three told him I was not interested and very upset third man told me that he was the supervisor who..."
- "Tonight I was going to buy Nathan's Natural Cased hot dogs. While my son was picking out some items and browsing, I noticed the date on the hot dogs. Today..."
- "I took a client to lunch He requested pizza I ordered a small Italian sub and was quite disappointed 3 pieces of meat and a piece of cheese The manager..."