Preparations for a special event for my 87 year old mother proved to be a total disappointment.
The flowers ordered "Precious Pinks" weren't close to what was delivered. For $75 you would think there would be a remote chance the flowers would be comparable to what was advertsed. I experienced the worse disappointment on Mother's Day ever! Totally embarrassing! What a rip-off!
I can think of a number of things that $75 would have purchased that would have been far better than what I received for my $75 from Wesley Berry Flowers.
Of all special occasions; everyone wants Mother's Day to be special. Shame on you Wesley.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My 3 orders placed at the same time were 5 DAYS LATE! The flowers were wilted, droopy, cheap and ugly! I ordered 3 Mylar "It's A Boy" balloons...."
- "I ordered a vase of yellow roses and white daisy's. I got a huge yellow and white bow and green leaves with three yellow mums. I was embarrassed..."
- "AVOID MY MISTAKE - READ THIS! I ordered flowers for a funeral. The arrangement was called the "Givens Plant Basket". The basic plant basket was 59.99 and..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."