We needed to get two floral arrangements for my mother's twin sister's funeral; a two-day notice. The local city website online (since removed) indicated that this was a family company (since 1946) with a local brick-and-mortar presence in the area, having experience with the funeral home where we wished the flowers to be delivered for visitation and funeral services. To place the order, my sister phoned the local number, but was put on automated hold for over ten minutes. Since time was limited, she reverted to the online ordering, receiving confirmation. Later, an email was sent from the company stating that they needed more information, which was provided. The company was unable to provide the flowers in time for the visitation, but an email was sent confirming the flowers had been shipped in time for the funeral service. A day after the service we were notified that the arrangements were still held in the "design studio" because Wesley Berry could not find any affiliate in the geographic area!

The twins are/were in their 90's. There's no chance for a do-over.

This company falsely makes claims about their capabilities, and ruins the trust and expectations of families in mourning in the process. Their primary website displays many graphics that indicate the accolades and affiliations they've received, but those icon links either don't work or appear to be bogus.

Caveat emptor: Wesley Berry is not to be trusted .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of wesley berry funeral flowers. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry funeral flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments