I have done a lot of purchasing online, and this has got to be one of the most unpleasant experiences I have ever had.My request was simple, order flowers for Valentine's day to be delivered to my friend's work to surprise them a day early (Friday) .

I should have stopped when I saw the outrageous cost of shipping, for a $20 dollar bouquet of flowers they wanted to charge me $50 dollars in shipping!! But I really wanted to surprise my friend and I thought, if someone is going to charge me 2 and a half times the value of an object in shipping at least it would get there on time.... So So wrong. By 4 pm the flowers hadn't come, and so I started to get worried.

I tried to call , you would think for a company that does most of there business that day they would be a little prepared for calls but I guess not. There website has about 6 different phone numbers all of which claim to be service numbers. Each time I tried to call a number I just got a busy tone back. After calling and calling I eventually get through to an over worked phone clerk who was not helpful and sent me to a voice mail box.

A that point I gave up.

I am going to just withhold payment to them.TIP TO ANY COMPANY THAT EVER CHARGES 2.5 TIMES THE COST OF AN OBJECT IN SHIPPING, ACTUALLY DELIVER IT!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. stanley.greidinger2 stated that there is a room for improvement of awful customer service and extreme overpricing. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of wesley berry flowers shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $74. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments