Walnut, California
Featured Not resolved

Ordered flowers on 10-9 for my sisters' wedding anniversary. Flowers were to be delivered on 10-12. I ordered an arrangement of fall flowers in a glass vase with a MYLAR balloon along with a card.

First of all the delivery person called my sister and told her she was afraid of heights and would not bring the flowers up the mountain where she lives. ( i understand that I guess, but hire the right people based on delivery area) My sister had to travel 10 miles into town to pick up her flowers. The delivery person stated there was a fire going on in the area, that was her excuse. When in fact the fires were two weeks previous. I would NEVER expect anyone to deliver Flowers in a raging fire!!! WTH??

There was not any glass vase, no MYLAR balloon no card. Just a few dead flowers in a cardboard vase. see photo.

I called customer service on the 11th of Oct (after I realized from my sister she did not get everything i ordered) I was on hold forever, transferred, hung on on, you name it. I also emailed them twice with no response. Finally someone called me back and stated that I waited too long to complain. They wanted the flowers back!! OMG then it became even better. They were sooo snotty - At that point I became very upset and asked to be reimbursed for the delivery - the vase - the balloon etc. They stated they would not refund the delivery fee because there was a fire in the delivery area. (they are taking the word of the delivery person who told my sister she was only afraid of heights) As of this time - 11-3-15 still no refund.

These people are crooks. I tried nicely to deal with them and they were rude and refused to even believe me that my sister did not get the items I ordered. After a few days they keep calling my number laughing and hanging up on me. I know its them as I can see their customer service number come up each time. Anyone who does business with them is crazy - go to the grocery store and buy your own flowers complete with vase & balloon. Deliver them yourself. It would be cheaper then this unprofessional company. I will NEVER do business with this company again. Nor will my friends or family.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Customer Care.

I didn't like: Took money without delivering product, Customer service attitude.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion