Walnut, California
Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

Ordered flowers on 10-9 for my sisters' wedding anniversary. Flowers were to be delivered on 10-12. I ordered an arrangement of fall flowers in a glass vase with a MYLAR balloon along with a card.

Related: Wesley berry Flowers DO NOT USE, THEY WILL CHEAT YOU!!

First of all the delivery person called my sister and told her she was afraid of heights and would not bring the flowers up the mountain where she lives. ( i understand that I guess, but hire the right people based on delivery area) My sister had to travel 10 miles into town to pick up her flowers. The delivery person stated there was a fire going on in the area, that was her excuse. When in fact the fires were two weeks previous. I would NEVER expect anyone to deliver Flowers in a raging fire!!! WTH??

There was not any glass vase, no MYLAR balloon no card. Just a few dead flowers in a cardboard vase. see photo.

I called customer service on the 11th of Oct (after I realized from my sister she did not get everything i ordered) I was on hold forever, transferred, hung on on, you name it. I also emailed them twice with no response. Finally someone called me back and stated that I waited too long to complain. They wanted the flowers back!! OMG then it became even better. They were sooo snotty - At that point I became very upset and asked to be reimbursed for the delivery - the vase - the balloon etc. They stated they would not refund the delivery fee because there was a fire in the delivery area. (they are taking the word of the delivery person who told my sister she was only afraid of heights) As of this time - 11-3-15 still no refund.

These people are crooks. I tried nicely to deal with them and they were rude and refused to even believe me that my sister did not get the items I ordered. After a few days they keep calling my number laughing and hanging up on me. I know its them as I can see their customer service number come up each time. Anyone who does business with them is crazy - go to the grocery store and buy your own flowers complete with vase & balloon. Deliver them yourself. It would be cheaper then this unprofessional company. I will NEVER do business with this company again. Nor will my friends or family.

Review about: Wesley Berry Anniversary Flowers.

I didn't like: Took money without delivering product, Customer service attitude.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.