Wesley Berry Flowers - NEVER DELIVERED HALF THE ORDER - FLOWERS DEAD - D.O.A.
Ordered flowers on 10-9 for my sisters' wedding anniversary. Flowers were to be delivered on 10-12. I ordered an arrangement of fall flowers in a glass vase with a MYLAR balloon along with a card.
First of all the delivery person called my sister and told her she was afraid of heights and would not bring the flowers up the mountain where she lives. ( i understand that I guess, but hire the right people based on delivery area) My sister had to travel 10 miles into town to pick up her flowers. The delivery person stated there was a fire going on in the area, that was her excuse. When in fact the fires were two weeks previous. I would NEVER expect anyone to deliver Flowers in a raging fire!!! WTH??
There was not any glass vase, no MYLAR balloon no card. Just a few dead flowers in a cardboard vase. see photo.
I called customer service on the 11th of Oct (after I realized from my sister she did not get everything i ordered) I was on hold forever, transferred, hung on on, you name it. I also emailed them twice with no response. Finally someone called me back and stated that I waited too long to complain. They wanted the flowers back!! OMG then it became even better. They were sooo snotty - At that point I became very upset and asked to be reimbursed for the delivery - the vase - the balloon etc. They stated they would not refund the delivery fee because there was a fire in the delivery area. (they are taking the word of the delivery person who told my sister she was only afraid of heights) As of this time - 11-3-15 still no refund.
These people are crooks. I tried nicely to deal with them and they were rude and refused to even believe me that my sister did not get the items I ordered. After a few days they keep calling my number laughing and hanging up on me. I know its them as I can see their customer service number come up each time. Anyone who does business with them is crazy - go to the grocery store and buy your own flowers complete with vase & balloon. Deliver them yourself. It would be cheaper then this unprofessional company. I will NEVER do business with this company again. Nor will my friends or family.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Took money without delivering product
- Customer service attitude
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Wesley Berry Anniversary Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers for my mother the flowers I thought I was buying was for $39.99 at the plus a 19.99 delivery fee and fast shipping and handling and ..."
- "I ordered an arrangement from this company's website site on Friday, 12/28, for a funeral which I attended on 12/30. I was dismayed and embarrassed, however, by the flowers..."
- "Embarrassing and threat to my reputation! BBB/FTD all seem to be turning a blind eye to all the numerous complaints about this large misleading organization. BBB does not seem to..."
- "I came across this online shop by chance and attracted by their simple styles. Last month, I settled on three A-line dresses, one of which is a short sleeve dress..."
- "As most long time customers of Butler Sourcing know the company changed their name to The/Studio several years ago. I don't know the business reasons that they changed their..."
- "It isn't as long as I thought it would be. The ad pic shows it down to the butt however it is only down to mid back on me, perhaps..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."