Style and Design
Turnaround Time

i googled a local florist in Greenville, SC..Wesley Berry come up and I checked out their site..I found a bouquet i liked for 27.99 with a $5 next day extra charge.I actually called their number to order because I couldn't get the web site to work.

First clue. I talked to "Mia" and she took all my info and was recapping my order when she told me it would be $57. I questioned how could that be and she went down a list of extra charges..I told her the web site was misleading and please cancel my order..She told me that it was canceled but for some reason I had a bad feeling and I checked my account to see if i was charged and I wasn't....until the next day when the sent them. they were not even what i ordered and were 5hrs late..

I called customer service and explained the above story to "Trevon" and she gave me a processing no and told me i would receive a phone call within 24 to 48 hours from "tech support" Never received that call..she also said they would come by and pick the flowers back up..WTF..DO NOT EVER USE THESE CROOKS!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of wesley berry flowers bouquet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $57. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

WBF is a sending only call center.They have a location in Commerce Township, Michigan.

They under price their arrangements and then tack on all sorts of fees at the end of the transaction, including a cost for the vase.

Once they get your money, they send the order out for the original cost of the bouquet to a real florist in the area where you want them delivered, with very little delivery added, and with a note attached that SIMILAR TO VALUE IS OK!!!!!!!!(Yes, with that many exclamation marks.) Most reputable florists won't deal with them or will do an arrangement that is to the value of the money they received from WBF.