orderd 2 dozen roses for my wife for her 50th birthday never got them called and your company said sorry can we send them 3 day later give me a break 90+dollars never again I will make sure the word gets out how bad your company is I could bash your company and even having to enter 100 words i dont have time and a heads up maybe you might have people that answer your phones speek inglish not good what you say what you say let me get person really you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments