orderd 2 dozen roses for my wife for her 50th birthday never got them called and your company said sorry can we send them 3 day later give me a break 90+dollars never again I will make sure the word gets out how bad your company is I could bash your company and even having to enter 100 words i dont have time and a heads up maybe you might have people that answer your phones speek inglish not good what you say what you say let me get person really you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers Review from Haltom City, Texas Wesley Berry Flowers "Placed an order for sympathy flowers. The image in the right is what I ordered. The image on the left is what was delivered. Tried to contact them and no..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers Tulips Flowers Review from Dublin, California Wesley Berry Flowers "My husband placed an order for our anniversary for tulips. Didn't get tulips, but received the worst looking bouquet of 12 red roses. Browned edges, 1 broken, and no greens..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers Make Me Blush Bouquet Review from Lexington Park, Maryland Wesley Berry Flowers "So I am the latest victim to this peice of *** company. First while placing my order the total amount due was 41 dollars and some change. I then entered..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Disappointed Wesley Berry Flowers "Placed an order for the Birthday Choice Bouquet today and added 3 mylar balloons. The order arrived on time to my office where they were delivered to a co-worker however..." Read more We Clean Carpets - Didn’t even get the stains We Clean Carpets "I was quoted 100$ for my living room, master bedroom and a hallway. When arrived it came out to $140$ Because of an environment fee? And taxes. Got a call..." Read more Mypillow - Buyer Beware - Mattress Topper Mypillow "...I ordered the mattress topper and it arrived with a tear.The same day it arrived I sent customer service a photo, and also showed where part of the topper had..." Read more Goggles4u - Not Good. Very Poor Quality Frames Goggles4u "I purchased 3 pair of glasses. Within 6 months 2 pair had broken frames. Now these aren't heavily worn or played sports in. They sit on my desk and get..." Read more Malwarebytes V3. Never worked well. Non-existent support. Malwarebytes "In the end, it was waiting for 6 days for a support response that never materialized. I had upgraded to Win 10 and the system was saying I had exceeded..." Read more