I ordered a birthday bouquet for my niece on February 27 totaling $72 that was to be delivered today, March 3.When I finished the order I paid via PayPal and received an order confirmation stating the order had been processed and delivery confirmed.

Well guess what??? - they sent me an e-mail the next day stating they needed additional information. I tried calling the number and after going through what seemed endless computer prompts I never received a call back. I called today due to the fact my niece confirmed she had not received anything.

Same computer prompts and again no call back. These people are criminals and need to be prosecuted!! I was amazed to see there were almost a thousand complaints against this company totaling almost $44,000 and they are still in business???? If anyone has a number that will allow me to get my money refunded I would very much appreciate that information.

They need to be prosecuted. They are crooks and - yes - THIS IS A SCAM. I will never purchase anything from this company or any other name they choose to hide behind. I actually thought I was buying flowers from Flower Delivery Express.

Buyer Beware!DO NOT PURCHASE FLOWERS FROM THIS COMPANY!

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments