Turnaround Time

my flowers were ordered on a Monday for a friend in the hospital An I Was told that day she would have them, by Tuesday night she never received them, She was discharged on a wed.Still no flowers.

I called they gave me over 5 promo codes for flowers an 5$ off my order over the few days with a promise she would receive her flowers. They were sending them to her house as of today she still received no flowers thru them. They charged my card the 51.21 for the flowers told me id receive a refund on my card as of today they gave me a $5.00 credit an then charged my card again $1.43 for what I Don't know.. When I call it only lets me leave a voicemail an no one returns my calls.

Horrible Company Will Never Use Again..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of awful customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of wesley berry flowers bouquet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $51. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments