I ordered a balloon bouquet for my son's birthday to be delivered to his office.I had placed the order in the morning and was assured that delivery would be made by 2:00 CST.

I told them this was a business so it had to be delivered that afternoon before the business closed. I never received any notification that they were unable to fulfill the order. I called today and they said there was a problem but the balloons would be delivered today. YESTERDAY WAS HIS BIRTHDAY NOT TODAY.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. When I spoke to the customer service rep she said they would refund my money. The money was not the issue it was the SURPRISE and GIFT for him on his birthday August 19th NOT the 20th. I am so disappointed in this company, their service (should I say lack of service) and their calvalier attitude that the next day would be OK.

It is NOT! To them it was just an order that didn't work out, but to me it was a surprise birthday gift to my son.

I missed the smile on his face and the delight the balloons would have brought to his very special day.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments