I ordered a balloon bouquet for my son's birthday to be delivered to his office.I had placed the order in the morning and was assured that delivery would be made by 2:00 CST.

I told them this was a business so it had to be delivered that afternoon before the business closed. I never received any notification that they were unable to fulfill the order. I called today and they said there was a problem but the balloons would be delivered today. YESTERDAY WAS HIS BIRTHDAY NOT TODAY.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. When I spoke to the customer service rep she said they would refund my money. The money was not the issue it was the SURPRISE and GIFT for him on his birthday August 19th NOT the 20th. I am so disappointed in this company, their service (should I say lack of service) and their calvalier attitude that the next day would be OK.

It is NOT! To them it was just an order that didn't work out, but to me it was a surprise birthday gift to my son.

I missed the smile on his face and the delight the balloons would have brought to his very special day.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers for funeral embarassingly small when I paid for exquisite upgrade Wesley Berry Flowers "AVOID MY MISTAKE - READ THIS! I ordered flowers for a funeral. The arrangement was called the "Givens Plant Basket". The basic plant basket was 59.99 and..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Should have checked reviews!!! Wesley Berry Flowers "NEVER have I been charged a card fee, vase fee, what a scam. I then chose an arrangement that said "7 left-same day delivery" thinking it was prepared and..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible Flowers, Scams and Fraud Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered a European Garden Bouquet for my mom's birthday. She received a plant garden with a few carnations. I called and complained, and they agreed to send..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Appalling bait-and-switch with horrible symbolism Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..." Read more ScoreSense - PISSED OFF FATHER ScoreSense "This is complete *** and that's why I will not bring my business to this company nor will I refer anyone to deal with a company as shady as this..." Read more Car Part Planet - Terrible Experience Car Part Planet "I never submit reviews but as bad as my experience was i am going to. Engine showed up late. Extremely rusty on the inside (see attached photo) and full of..." Read more Goggles4u - Not Good. Very Poor Quality Frames Goggles4u "I purchased 3 pair of glasses. Within 6 months 2 pair had broken frames. Now these aren't heavily worn or played sports in. They sit on my desk and get..." Read more Great Value Shepherd's Pie Great Value "This was the worst Great Value product I have ever tried from Walmart. Following directions carefully, the end product was a sloppy mess. It was mostly just soupy mashed potatoes..." Read more