1.5

I paid for a floral arrangement for Wesley Berry Florists to make a delivery in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.

It was two days before the funeral that took place Monday 10th August and I have heard nothing from them.I don't know if the flowers were delivered or not!

I have received no email confirmation nor have I had any communication from them at all.

This is my family and I am not with them to share with them, our loss.Please have some respect and either confirm that the delivery was made or give me a full refund of USD 91.87 to my paypal whom I will be contacting later today this being Tuesday August 11th, 2015

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no communication. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of wesley berry flowers flowers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $98. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

BrissieDiva

This issue has been resolved, however NOT by Wesley Berry Flowers!

As stated, I called Paypal and spoke to a representative explaining that not only did I not receive any confirmation of delivery, after delivery was confirmed by my relative, she sent a picture of what was delivered and it was shameful!

I made a .jpg of what I ordered and what was delivered and put them side by side and posted the picture on the Wesley Berry website and the Pissed Customer website. Paypal gave me a full refund!

Thank You Paypal!You rock!