Hamilton, Ontario
1.5

I paid for a floral arrangement for Wesley Berry Florists to make a delivery in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.

It was two days before the funeral that took place Monday 10th August and I have heard nothing from them.I don't know if the flowers were delivered or not!

I have received no email confirmation nor have I had any communication from them at all.

This is my family and I am not with them to share with them, our loss.Please have some respect and either confirm that the delivery was made or give me a full refund of USD 91.87 to my paypal whom I will be contacting later today this being Tuesday August 11th, 2015

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: No communication.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

BrissieDiva

This issue has been resolved, however NOT by Wesley Berry Flowers!

As stated, I called Paypal and spoke to a representative explaining that not only did I not receive any confirmation of delivery, after delivery was confirmed by my relative, she sent a picture of what was delivered and it was shameful!

I made a .jpg of what I ordered and what was delivered and put them side by side and posted the picture on the Wesley Berry website and the Pissed Customer website. Paypal gave me a full refund!

Thank You Paypal!You rock!