Wesley Berry Flowers - No Confirmation!!!

I paid for a floral arrangement for Wesley Berry Florists to make a delivery in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.

It was two days before the funeral that took place Monday 10th August and I have heard nothing from them.I don't know if the flowers were delivered or not!

I have received no email confirmation nor have I had any communication from them at all.

This is my family and I am not with them to share with them, our loss.Please have some respect and either confirm that the delivery was made or give me a full refund of USD 91.87 to my paypal whom I will be contacting later today this being Tuesday August 11th, 2015

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• No communication

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Wesley Berry Flowers Funeral Arrangement
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #680545 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wesley Berry Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 09, 2015 #1031789

This issue has been resolved, however NOT by Wesley Berry Flowers!
As stated, I called Paypal and spoke to a representative explaining that not only did I not receive any confirmation of delivery, after delivery was confirmed by my relative, she sent a picture of what was delivered and it was shameful! I made a .jpg of what I ordered and what was delivered and put them side by side and posted the picture on the Wesley Berry website and the Pissed Customer website. Paypal gave me a full refund!
Thank You Paypal! You rock!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.