Wesley Berry Flowers - No Confirmation!!!
I paid for a floral arrangement for Wesley Berry Florists to make a delivery in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
It was two days before the funeral that took place Monday 10th August and I have heard nothing from them.I don't know if the flowers were delivered or not!
I have received no email confirmation nor have I had any communication from them at all.
This is my family and I am not with them to share with them, our loss.Please have some respect and either confirm that the delivery was made or give me a full refund of USD 91.87 to my paypal whom I will be contacting later today this being Tuesday August 11th, 2015
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No communication
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wesley Berry Flowers Funeral Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is the worae business that I've ever done business with. The two dozen of roses that they sent arrived dead and looked like rose petals. You can not reach..."
- "Be very cautious. This on-line company goes by a few names: Flower Delivery Express, Wesley Barry Flowers, American Floral Delivery, and Flowers - Nationwide.Ordered for Valentines Day: A floral..."
- "HORRIBLE!!! This is what she got. I ordered this. When I called, got hung up on. Their fees are outrageous!! Don't use them!!!..."
- "I was contacted by phone from an independent Century Link Representative wanting to know who my current carrier was and what I was paying for my plan. I told him..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "My daughter graduated college last year and she ordered her portraits, which I paid for. She had jet-black hair, on a black background with a black robe. She looked like..."
- "I like the idea behind this oven, and have used one at least 4 times per week for 5 years. The problem is, I've had to buy three ovens. The..."
- "Earlier this year, our family purchased just a little over $3100 worth of SONY products; including a top-of-the-line 65” SONY 4K UHDTV. SONY was the pioneer of 4K technology..."