I placed my order first thing this morning (Saturday) - with a promise the flowers would be delivered in the afternoon.This was important - my 89 year old mother was expecting them.

At 4:00 pm, I received a phone call informing me that the flowers wouldn't be delivered until Monday.

No explanation - no possibility that they could be delivered either later today or Sunday, Monday will be too late - I am heart broken.When I placed the order, I asked repeatedly for confirmation that they would be delivered on Saturday afternoon and was repeatedly told that they would, absolutely.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of wesley berry flowers bouquet from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60 and wants Wesley Berry Flowers to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was failure to deliver product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments