I placed my order first thing this morning (Saturday) - with a promise the flowers would be delivered in the afternoon.This was important - my 89 year old mother was expecting them.

At 4:00 pm, I received a phone call informing me that the flowers wouldn't be delivered until Monday.

No explanation - no possibility that they could be delivered either later today or Sunday, Monday will be too late - I am heart broken.When I placed the order, I asked repeatedly for confirmation that they would be delivered on Saturday afternoon and was repeatedly told that they would, absolutely.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of wesley berry flowers bouquet from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60 and wants Wesley Berry Flowers to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was failure to deliver product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible Flowers, Scams and Fraud Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered a European Garden Bouquet for my mom's birthday. She received a plant garden with a few carnations. I called and complained, and they agreed to send..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers Review from Hattiesburg, Mississippi Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered flowers for my grandma the price said 30$ i added a balloon for 4.99$ and a 10$ upgrade so im thinkin with tax and fees it might be..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Thoughtful Gestures Fruit Basket Wesley Berry Flowers "Quality of product was not as described on the website. Product #WBF 01846. I paid $85.39 the product description stated the fruit basket would have a wood chipped basket,..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible customer service Wesley Berry Flowers "I placed an order for an "Admiring Elegance bouquet" with a premium upgrade. The bouquet that was delivered is completely different (picture added). I called customer service and the lady..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Don't waste your money! Rude seller, damaged order, poor customer service Southern Style Design Bar "Ordered vinyl on 8/21/17, arrived 10/6/17 damaged. The box had obviously been crushed prior to shipping, so the items would fit. It had been awkwardly taped shut, and the vinyl..." Read more Malwarebytes V3. Never worked well. Non-existent support. Malwarebytes "In the end, it was waiting for 6 days for a support response that never materialized. I had upgraded to Win 10 and the system was saying I had exceeded..." Read more Carpet Shenanigans Gilford NH Lowes Flooring Department Lowes "We went to Lowe's to try to buy carpet. First of all, we had to go back three times, waiting 45 minutes each JUST TO GET SERVICE. I should have..." Read more Simple Mobile - Wouldnt refund my 27$ after stealing Simple Mobile "MY PHONE WAS DEEMED COMPATIBLE by a simple mobile rep then after the $ is taken out of my account i call back trying to set it up and a..." Read more