I wanted to have flowers delivered to a good friend who is suffering thru cancer.She had just got thru surgery before entering 20 chemo treatments.

I had never used Wesley Berry Flowers but they were listed as a Virginia flower shop. Not only did Wesley Berry Flowers not deliver my flowers they charged me for them! I have tried to work it out with them, maybe have them redelivered to her home. Left messages and emails to 800 # and corporate office.

Not even a call back. All they keep saying is someone from corporate will call. Yeah 2 weeks later no response.

Terrible, terrible service!DO NOT USE THEM!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $60. DRSanchez is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments