I would first like to know how these people are still in business!I googled 'local florists' for the city my friend lives in and this site came up.

The ease of the site and the positive reviews on their site made me fee comfortable using them. I wish I was smart enough to look up outside reviews before placing the order. Like all of the other reviews, I am unable to contact anyone. No returned phone calls or emails.

I selected the 'place new order' option and whatta ya know-- a live person! Very rude, said there was nothing they could do because they don't have access to the database of prior purchases and gave me another number to try... same thing, "leave your name, number and email".. blah blah blah.

They did send me an email giving me a $40 credit towards future purchases. I don't want it!

I will never put my trust in them again!!What can we do to get our money back???

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Winnabow, North Carolina, United States #814567

Same thing happened to me but for my father's funeral.You better keep checking your account.

They kept taking money out of my account. Hit them on Facebook.

I had my story go viral and I contacted the local news page they had liked on their Facebook Page.Hit them on Facebook!!!!