1.8
Style and Design

Ordered flowers on line for a funeral in Opelika, Al.My $70 dollar order turned into $113.

I've asked 3 times for an invoice and a week later still don't have one. No reply to my emails. Won't do business with this company ever again. Got a reply from there by Carl Diemer twice saying I'd get a invoice once the order was processed.

My payment has cleared the my bank and I still haven't heard from this company about the details on why my order was overpriced.

Completley dissastified with this company.Still not for sure that my order was delivered when scheduled to or if the funeral home ever received this order.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $43 and wants Wesley Berry Flowers to "e-mail me a detailed invoice asap".

The most disappointing in user's experience was ripped me off. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments