Chewelah, Washington

I ordered flowers for my sister in the hopital in Santa Cruz, CA on a Tuesday WITH SAME DAY DELIVERY.She went home on Thursday - no flowers.

Then they insist on delivering to her house just outside of Hollister. They showed up a week and a day from the date of the order and they THREW THEM OVER THE FENCE IN A BOX AND LEFT. In addition to the bouquet, they charge a shipping service $12.99, handling $ 4.99 and sales fee of $9.34. It was a rip off but I so wanted my Sis to have the flowers right away.

When I called customer service, I get someone whose primary language is NOT ENGLISH.

I could hardly understand a word.***!!!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of wesley berry flowers same day delivery service from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments