Chewelah, Washington

I ordered flowers for my sister in the hopital in Santa Cruz, CA on a Tuesday WITH SAME DAY DELIVERY.She went home on Thursday - no flowers.

Then they insist on delivering to her house just outside of Hollister. They showed up a week and a day from the date of the order and they THREW THEM OVER THE FENCE IN A BOX AND LEFT. In addition to the bouquet, they charge a shipping service $12.99, handling $ 4.99 and sales fee of $9.34. It was a rip off but I so wanted my Sis to have the flowers right away.

When I called customer service, I get someone whose primary language is NOT ENGLISH.

I could hardly understand a word.***!!!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wesley Berry Flowers and wesley berry flowers same day delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers for funeral embarassingly small when I paid for exquisite upgrade Wesley Berry Flowers "AVOID MY MISTAKE - READ THIS! I ordered flowers for a funeral. The arrangement was called the "Givens Plant Basket". The basic plant basket was 59.99 and..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Bait and switch over and over Wesley Berry Flowers "In early July, I searched online to deliver flowers to someone in Pocahontas, AR. The total included extra charges that were not clear before I submitted payment. I..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers Review from Haltom City, Texas Wesley Berry Flowers "Placed an order for sympathy flowers. The image in the right is what I ordered. The image on the left is what was delivered. Tried to contact them and no..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - MAJOR RIP-OFF!!! COMPANY WON'T RESPOND TO E-MAILS!!! Wesley Berry Flowers "I want to start off by saying that I don't normally complain about things but in this case, I feel it is necessary, as my mother was upset about this...." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Don't waste your money! Rude seller, damaged order, poor customer service Southern Style Design Bar "Ordered vinyl on 8/21/17, arrived 10/6/17 damaged. The box had obviously been crushed prior to shipping, so the items would fit. It had been awkwardly taped shut, and the vinyl..." Read more Great Value Shepherd's Pie Great Value "This was the worst Great Value product I have ever tried from Walmart. Following directions carefully, the end product was a sloppy mess. It was mostly just soupy mashed potatoes..." Read more Clairol - Dye did not turn dark Clairol "I have used clairol root touch up for at least 5 years and never had an issue. I mixed the color and activator today and it didn't look the same..." Read more SOMETHING FLOATING IN MY DIET PEACH SNAPPLE Snapple "THERE IS SOMETHING FLOATING IN MY DIET PEACH SNAPPLE. I OPENED IT YESTERDAY, SEALED IT BACK AND TODAY SOMETHING IS FLOATING! ITS GROSS.. HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN, I AM GLAD..." Read more