What a horrible experience!When it involves a Funeral, it is especially bad!

Then they finally delivered to the grieving daughter at her work and it wasn't even what was ordered and didn't say what it was supposed to say on the card! They won't do a refund, only a discount certificate...DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

I should have known...you should always use a LOCAL FLORIST!Never use a marketing company like this...even though they say they use a local florist, they won't tell you who it is and you are paying the company for their crappy services!

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers for funeral embarassingly small when I paid for exquisite upgrade Wesley Berry Flowers "AVOID MY MISTAKE - READ THIS! I ordered flowers for a funeral. The arrangement was called the "Givens Plant Basket". The basic plant basket was 59.99 and..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Disappointed Wesley Berry Flowers "Placed an order for the Birthday Choice Bouquet today and added 3 mylar balloons. The order arrived on time to my office where they were delivered to a co-worker however..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible customer service Wesley Berry Flowers "I placed an order for an "Admiring Elegance bouquet" with a premium upgrade. The bouquet that was delivered is completely different (picture added). I called customer service and the lady..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Bouquet Review from Milwaukee, Wisconsin Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday. I requested a Spring bouquet. I was told, they had just the perfect arrangements for $55.31 everything inluded. Same day delivery was promised...." Read more Botach Tactical - Used merchandise Botach Tactical ""I purchased what I thought to be a new Berretta M9A3. When I picked it up from my FFL I noticed it had alot more oil on it than usual..." Read more Waikiki Shopping Plaza Reviews Waikiki Shopping Plaza "We checked out the reviews online before we visited Hawaii from Europe. The reality of the shopping experience at Waikiki Shopping Plaza, or variety of stores, did not match the..." Read more ScoreSense - PISSED OFF FATHER ScoreSense "This is complete *** and that's why I will not bring my business to this company nor will I refer anyone to deal with a company as shady as this..." Read more Carls Jr Restaurant - Wheres the chicken tenders? Carls Jr Restaurant "I went to Carls Jr to get the new $5 meal . 3 Tenders small fries, drink and cookie for five dollars. I thought cool about time a meal for..." Read more