1.6
Turnaround Time

Asked for peonies.Promised Peonies.

These are my wife's favorite flowers, and I was told they were in. Wanted them delivered on her birthday The flowers that were delivered included 5 roses, 2 other flowers, and a bunch of filler flowers. No peonies and no refund and no satisfaction. Terrible customer service.

2 hours to get customer service. I was hung up/transferred to dead phone lines at least 4 times. They had to ask their supervisor to allow me to talk with a manager. Disappointed.

I had the feeling that I was at the floral equivalent of a used car dealer.I was told I could get a refund "if they picked up the flowers and took them back." Please stay away from them.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of wesley berry flowers arrangement from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was i was lied to repeatedly and person did not communciate well. Author liked the most willingness to deliver in 24 hours. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments