I ordered flowers for my wife to be delivered the same day.I ordered them early in the morning so that there would be plenty of time for the order to be processed.

After she came home with no flowers, I immediately began trying to investigate why. I called 7 to 8 times the next day. I left messages, sent emails.....nothing. Then I decided to call again and choose the option to ORDER flowers instead of to check on an order.

I immediately got to talk to someone. I told them what had happened and they apologized and put me on hold while they "looked into the matter." I was then told that they couldn't refund my money now because they just made contact with the florist and the flowers were on the truck at that very moment to be delivered. HOWEVER, they would send me an email with 80 dollars in store credit. I, reluctantly said ok.

Guess what? No flowers were delivered. Nor were they delivered the next day. I made contact with the florist in my town that takes these orders from Wesley Berry.

No order was sent or processed at all!!!! I told them not to take one with my name on it if one actually does come in. These people complete crooks!

Lies!Stay away and spread the word.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #813522

The same thing happened to me. Still no response from company or refund!

What a scam! Spread the word NOT to use.